Football Manager 2013 Advanced Editor Activation

How can I open Tiny Download Manager? Anything happen when I try to open. Rule_group in zip format, please...

what is question here? explain please..
It seems the file have to be downloaded using Tiny Download Manager if I've not missed something. But how? Is the program corrupted or is my security sohtware blocking it someway?

Earlier I managed some way to download the file and obeyed instructions. However, I didn't see any advanced rules. Clearly I've missed something but difficult to say what.

E: Ok. Now the program opened (just by cliking the icon, earlier anything happened!) and the folder with new files have been founded. Old folder from the path mentioned in first post have been removed and replaced with the new one. I've changed language from English to English (US) and back to English both before and after loading database but advanced rules are still out of my sight.

Last edited:
just delete your old "rule group" folder and replace it with this one

Is there anyway to download without having to download the external 'sunny download' programme?

everything is ok with download link. i just downloaded this file...

just delete your old "rule group" folder and replace it with this one
I did this but only basic rules are shown in every cases. I think I've replaced right folder as if I test the system when there's no rule group folder in the mentioned path, even basic rules have been disappeared.

you must have "rule group" folder or editor. just follow instructions from first post

I think your English is not good enough as you don't understand what I'm saying... I've completely followed the instructions but doesn't work.

What do you mean I need to have rule group folder or editor? Is there more than one way to get hidden rules?

sorry- you must have rule group folder in editor. i wrote "or" instead of "in" :D

no its only way to get advanced rules. try to load "us english" language or reinstall editor and try again. i have editor folder backup and i can upload it if you want so you dont have to reinstall everything.

Editor.rar

1.delete your editor folder and replace with this one.
2.delete "rule group" folder from editor/data/format folder and replace it with "rule group" folder from this thread.
3.start editor

Some progresses.

I tested your file but got only many errors and they wasn't about unregistered symbols. The game wasn't opened. Then I removed whole editor and installed via steam twicely. After that I replaced the file and got lots of errors about unregistered symbols. And then the game opened - almost. The screen become completely black and only cursor was shown. Then the computer got crashed. I boot the computer and tried again, same problem but using sleep feature I managed to close editor.

I think fm13 needs much more capacity from computer than editor so probably that's not the case. I've not ever had that kind of problems with my 4-5 years old computer. Have you any more ideas?

Idea: Maybe this thread has opened by a person who use crack version of the game. Maybe crack fixes are the part of enabling advanced rules and this doesn't work for persons who use honestly buyed version of fm13? Pretty unlikely reason, but possible.

Something very strange happened. Earlier I download your editor above this page and it didn't worked at all. Now I tested it again, I just extract it without removing current editor file and I managed to open editor with with some errors about unregistered symbols. And there was advanced rules section despite I didn't even change languages!

I have no idea why this was so difficult to activate advanced rules but thanks for helping.

yes dont worry about unregistered symbol errors. its not important at all

Everytime I try to edit something I get crash dumps. All I'm trying to do is setup a new competition with the AE as use teams from SErie B, Championship, Ligue 2 etc and it's not working anyone think they can help

Everytime I try to edit something I get crash dumps. All I'm trying to do is setup a new competition with the AE as use teams from SErie B, Championship, Ligue 2 etc and it's not working anyone think they can help
What does AE mean? If you are creating "national" competition, you should disable all leagues from where you are taking teams. I don't know how but probably making nation files without disabled leagues. Moreover you have to do something with national cups...

FM14 will have some kind of advanced editor. At least I'm waiting for it.