Football Manager 2013 - Classic Mode (FMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check what Match Plan you have set up. There's an option in it that allows assistant to pick team

Did that work for you? I spent a few hours now trying to fix that problem. Whatever match plan I work out (unticking every option that gives assistant free hand), the assistant keeps changing the starting line-up at instant result mode. Is this due to the beta version or am i just too stupid??

Did that work for you? I spent a few hours now trying to fix that problem. Whatever match plan I work out (unticking every option that gives assistant free hand), the assistant keeps changing the starting line-up at instant result mode. Is this due to the beta version or am i just too stupid??
It works fine for me. Report it on SI forums if you think its a bug

Does anybody know how players can be retrained to a different position. Iv looked in the training tab and there doesnt seem to be a option to do so.

Do you keep playing the player in that position and he will learn that new position, e.g Giovinco as a ST?

Does anybody know how players can be retrained to a different position. Iv looked in the training tab and there doesnt seem to be a option to do so.

Do you keep playing the player in that position and he will learn that new position, e.g Giovinco as a ST?
Yes. Apparently playing a person in the position will lead him to learning it

does anybody know if you can request to move from part-time to full-time and if not can you do it any other way?

I understand SI chucking this in the game but... this isn't why people buy FM and I dont see it being played by the returning customer. Maybe some new players will join the community though with the promise of quicker and simpler gameplay.

STILL LOL! :) sticking to the career myself!

I don't know why would anyone complain? This new mode is perfect, as it allows them to eventually make hardcore mode even more hardcore without worrying about attracting new customers and scaring off casual players.

Personally after first long-term game i always start leaving a lot of features to the staff anyway, a lot of it exists only to add to the immersion but eventually gets very tedious and makes very little impact.

I think I will use this mode a lot. Every year I start a lot of saves, but I rarely stay with one club over 3 years, so this will allow me to play with a team for a long period without getting bored at a moment

FMC has been a masterstroke from SI. Bravo. 7 seasons in with Barcelona already. 3 seasons done with Man Utd on another save as well. Instant result mode is fantastic though would like to set an order for subs, like when winning 4-0 bring on player x first, then player y etc.

FMC is quite good but there are some things that I dont know why aren't included.For example team prep talk why would they remove that feature?

Loving Fmc. Was a hardcore player years ago, but what with other commitments now FMC allows me to get my fix without annoying the wife.

Only major (sort of) criticism so far is no option to release media statements praising/criticising players' performances like you could on the FMs of old. The only player interaction like it is issuing a warn/fine for poor performance which is a bit of a shame.

Love the this version much quicker gameplay and less time wasting.

Started one on my laptop and going to keep the main mode on PC. Haven't got stuck into it just yet, but I like the idea.

Hi Guys,

I have encounter some issues with FMC (just started), whenever i go into any match..i will set touchline instructions but however once i set them, the tactics and touchline instructions all are being masked on and they are on "pending" kinda status. throughout the whole match i wont be able to sub any players nor able to give any opposition instructions and all.

do you guys face similar issues?

secondly, i downloaded many wonderful tactics by fellow gamers here and tried different formations and all but none seems to work well...i am using liverpool and i seems to struggle against all teams. i bought new players some(world class) and yet not being able to achieve the result.

are we only able to win if the formation used are fully familiarised?

please help, i am at my wits end!!

Hi. Why is not possible to load custom data when starting the Classic mode?

Hi. Why is not possible to load custom data when starting the Classic mode?<)
I've created a custom league that replaces the San Marino's one, but I cannot select itXD

Status
Not open for further replies.