Football Manager 2013 - Classic Mode (FMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that players can't gain any new nationality in FMC? Weird if that's the case.

Hmm... seems also that they made the game easier?

With Celtic I won all but one game in the league (not too unrealistic) after the first 10. But in the champions league I have so far won all games in my group, against Zenit, Manchester United and Anderlecht. Winning comfortably 2-0 against United at home.

I also started a Linfield game where I manage to take them to the Champions League group stage, beating Salzburg on the way. PLus in the playoff-round i won 3-1 and 4-0 against a team from Macedonia that had 1.20 in odds to win over me. Does not sound that realistic to me.

Last edited:
im finding it tough! conceded 5 own goals in 7 league games (not includin the 3 in 2 in pre-season)..some real CLASSICS!!!
doesnt help when it only gave me 1 CB to start the season with..plus the transfer embargo :(

Is there a three nation limit? The wizard says there is no limit, but can't choose more than three nations.

i'm not convinced by this new 'classic' mode. Could anyone please explain to me the pros and cons so i can ake up my mind??
thanks

I have always been a hardcore gamer when it comes to football manager since the beginning, but last year i found myself having less and less time on fm12 and i was lucky to finish my 3rd season, with a newborn child and a disabled partner. So i thought, thats it for my fm days and out of the woodwork came classic mode! Absolute sanity saver i can get through a good 4-5 games in an hour at least. So i found myself back on fm. I think classic mode was released for tjise of us that have grown up and taken on responsibilities, so we can still get a few games under iur belt wen we can without spending a whole year rushing to finish r 2 or 3 season. I love the idea

i'm not convinced by this new 'classic' mode. Could anyone please explain to me the pros and cons so i can ake up my mind??
thanks

You can get through seasons much quicker with FMC. It all depends on how much time you have and how fast you want to go through a season. If you like the all the media interactions, detailed training, staff meetings, and all that gooey stuff, then it's probably not for you.

I don't have as much time on my hand as I use to, so I love rolling through a season in under 4 hours.

outlet hog

moda stile vestiti invernali moncler in venditaChe vi offre, il nostro cliente cara,hogan outlet, la migliore Moncler è sempre il nostro obiettivo. È possibile acquistare il migliore con il prezzo competitivo e ragionevole, con l'inverno in arrivo, perché non acquistare Moncler ora, in autunno, allora si può ottenere il Moncler stessa buona come nella acquistare inverno, ma con il prezzo basso, è saggio farlo. Ora è il momento di mostrare il vostro amore per la tua famiglia, gli amici e di inviare Moncler come l'amore.

Status
Not open for further replies.