Audible101

Reaction score
Might be stupid question idk
ed515dbff23a0ee3241dcc0a601c9ed6.gif
anyways can someone help me with this issue i have

How do can i have different players for different formations? let me explain. lets say i have 4 strikers, 2 of them play better in a 433 formation whilst the other better in a 442. Now when create the 442 formation and place the 2 players 'preferring' (lack of a better word) the 442 formation, why do they appear on my 433 formation? i want the other two players that prefer the 433 formation to play there.

It is so annoying like i want to have 2 different formations so i can choose which is best against my opponent. But lets say i want to switch to a 433 i have to go and change all the freaking players. surely there must be something im missing

yeah, you are blind =P

there is a button for any tactic which isn't your starting tactic which should say "set as starting tactic". click this & they'll swap.

yeah, you are blind =P

there is a button for any tactic which isn't your starting tactic which should say "set as starting tactic". click this & they'll swap.

I have no idea what I just read, but I assume this is correct :)

What you have to do is load up both tactics in your match preparation.

Then you have to select your team for the first tactic and then save that team selection, call it the name of the formation you plan to use that selection with.

Then you have to click the second tactic and then select the players you wish to play in that formation and then save the team selection for that tactic, call it the name of the formation you plan to use that selection with.

I don't think you can save a tactic and team selection together as one option. You can only save it separately (ie 2 tactics and 2 team selections) you then have to just make sure you have selected the right combination of both before you start your match or resume at half time etc.

hope this helps, its not as tricky to get your head round other than the lack of words to describe similar aspects.