Football Manager 2013 Release Clause Shortlist

JamesBrock

Reaction score
Well we all love it when we find a great bargain or a player who has a release clause that we didn't know about. So i thought why not create a shortlist with the best players with Release Clauses, some of these will have higher release clauses than others, but they are all good players who you should look at signing. Enjoy guys.

Muralha 1.8
Matheus (Botafogo) 825k
Iago Aspas 8.75m
Maupay 1.29m compensation.

Kweuke has no release clause but within two weeks hes on the transfer list for 4.2m

It was originally created on the old patch but i have checked it and it seems up to date for me.

Also some good players mentioned there will check them out!

Is there a reason i cant find Maupay on the game or a player called Sassa? Any help appreciated.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Is there a reason i cant find Maupay on the game or a player called Sassa? Any help appreciated.

You probably haven't loaded the French League into your game ;)

For sassa you need to have Brazil loaded and look in Botafogo youth team (if you use search engine he doesnt come up ....

Ok cheers guys. Shall look into this tonight.

Or you can load the large and Huge database and you can then see them both of them, or you can just do the method that is mentioned below.

Is anyone having issues with this? Or is the download still working well?

Yea still working fine for me, just downloaded it a shortlists that got away.