Football Manager 2013 update - Corrupt files...

kylerafc

Reaction score
I've been playing the beta version for a week and then I've come to download this update yesterday. Once It had finished downloading I come to actually play the game and I've had 2 separate messages saying 'unspecified error' and 'corrupt files'.

So, basically has anyone had the same problem?

& If anyone has any clue on how to sort this out I would appreciate it very much

Thanks in advance.

I've been playing the beta version for a week and then I've come to download this update yesterday. Once It had finished downloading I come to actually play the game and I've had 2 separate messages saying 'unspecified error' and 'corrupt files'.

So, basically has anyone had the same problem?

& If anyone has any clue on how to sort this out I would appreciate it very much

Thanks in advance.

Try reinstalling/re downloading.

Tried re downloading it but I've still got the same problem.

I fixed this. It has to do with Avira Antivirus (assuming you have it). Just uninstall the Avira antivirus and get another antivirus. Then uninstall FM13 and reinstall it.

Yeah I do have Avira actually, I'll give it a go. Thanks for that

No need to Uninstall it, just turn off real time protection (worked for me) and verify integrity of game cache

Where'd you downloaded the update from? been looking since last weekend but can't find any? :eek:

How do you turn off real time protection? 3rd season in and saved game wont load!! Gutted