Football Manager 2013 Video Blog #1: Match Engine

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;GaPcae2MWJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaPcae2MWJU[/video]

In the first video blog of this year's series introducing FM13, Miles talks about changes made to Match Engine in the game.

Definately looks very good indeed, very smooth, crisp and fluid. Certainly have been working hard on it

very good indeed... this seems to exceed my expectations... :)
cant wait for the game anymore...

at the end of the match engine the second goal surley in real life the defenders would not give that much space they seem to just back off and let that striker run past them

Best. Thing. Ever.

Mike.'s looking forward to making an incredibly intricate formation with United, destroying the league and then declaring it amazing and rabbiting on about it at length over Facebook when actually a a default 4-4-2 would've won the league with the team he's using. ;)

This is going to be such an expensive month. FIFA 13, latest WoW expansion, Dark Souls and to put the cherry on the icing-this. Good job I already started saving lol

Looks way better than before sometimes I don't believe they've improved it but this year they definitely have.

Mike.'s looking forward to making an incredibly intricate formation with United, destroying the league and then declaring it amazing and rabbiting on about it at length over Facebook when actually a a default 4-4-2 would've won the league with the team he's using. ;)

Yeah right, as if Mike will finish a season before FM 2014 comes out.

Give the way the features are going, this is a worrying problem...

It once took him three weeks to work out how many clicks of creative freedom he should give Rooney. We shouldn't mock, it's a serious affliction.

lol​

It once took him three weeks to work out how many clicks of creative freedom he should give Rooney. We shouldn't mock, it's a serious affliction.

Try playing a game with him on one computer. At centre parcs we started a game, everyone was done doing tactics and transfers after like 10 mins, apart from.. mike.. who also likes to watch his games in suuuupppeeerrr slooooowwwww mooootttiiiooooonnnnnnn....

Looks really good. Cant wait

Hope its out waaaaaaaaaaaay before christmas though

Try playing a game with him on one computer. At centre parcs we started a game, everyone was done doing tactics and transfers after like 10 mins, apart from.. mike.. who also likes to watch his games in suuuupppeeerrr slooooowwwww mooootttiiiooooonnnnnnn....

Extended highlights!

If I remember correctly, he was rock bottom too?

Nope, that was Alfie. I finally beat Dunc, and then your computer crash dumped!

When you say eventually, do you mean because it took you a few matches, or because you played the match on extended highlights super slow mo Chariots of Fire style?