JordThePoet

Reaction score
FM13, it started well.

It got better, by January I had started to create a tactic which is proving to be incredibly successful, you can find that here; http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/122227-winning-formula.html

My mid march, I had embarked on 2 challenges, Bringing Gillingham to the EPL in 3 back2back promotions and winning every major title with an 'average' Crystal Palace side. - Mission Complete.

By April I was starting to get a little bored, barely getting through 2 seasons and in some cases barely making it to Christmas. I needed something different! something new! a challenge! - but for the life of me I couldn't find one.

I tried everything, World league databases, Free agent databases, all english teams, using players I've never used before, EVERYTHING.

then, one day I decided to start a career unemployed, Firstly I got an offer from Frankfurt, I rejected it, there was no real reason why, I just didn't fancy trying to dethrone Bayern.

So, I continued my look for a job, 2 jobs came by that I was really interested in, by this stage it was December in game and both the Lazio and Inter jobs were available, unfortunately by time my computer took me out of Holiday mode they had hired other guys.

Never mind though, Villa was looking increasingly insecure and I thought a young british side could be a challenge. but then it happened out of the blue I was offered a job from Palmero, not the biggest club in the world, sitting in 14th at Christmas. here's the thing though, when I was offered the Job Palmero WOULD NOT budge from giving me a contract until the end of the season, it looks like they had someone else in mind and I would simply be filling the gap.

Strangely, I liked the idea of this. I don't have the patience for a 26 year SAF reign, nor the financial muscle to become the next Ancelotti.

So, I've decided to take on a role dominated by the likes of Guus Hiddink and Rafa Benitez, I'm becoming an interim manager. - Every summer I will leave the club I'm at after guiding them to safety or winning a trophy of some kind. every year I will embark on a new challenge. - who knows I may stay at 1 club for a season or 2. but I doubt it.

My Mission? - to take a team from every league and guide them to League safety, then to take over an under-achieving top side and over-turn a 10 point gap and win the league.

Ladies and Gentleman, things just got interesting.

Thank you.