Scotty98TR

Reaction score
This is for everyone to create, position by position. Post who you think is the best young wonderkid, taking into account his age, what he normally costs and of course his potential!

(I don't mean that he has to be cheap, you could still vote Gotze - I just mean if you have a choice out of Gotze and someone who is not quite as good but alot cheaper, take that into account :)

I will then add the players to this post :)

GK: Marc-André ter Stegen
LB: Alaba
CB: Varane
CB: Zouma
RB: Rafael
CM: M'Vila
CM: Wilshere
AM: Gotze
FWD: Fierro
FWD: Destro

Other:

Next up, who are the 2 best wonderkid Central-Midfielders (Defensive, attacking or normal central, it doesn't matter!)?!

Last edited:
Marc Andre Ter Stegen without a doubt :p

Althought , Butland and Koval are pretty good aswell.

Less interest than I had hoped for, unless we get the Goalkeeper decided before tomorrow I'll delete the thread :)

Maxym Koval

Don't know if you'd put him in the category but I like Yann Sommer

Sondre Rossbach of Odd Grenland. Should be born in 1996, but FM says 1995, crazy Norwegian talent.

Ter Stegen as well for me. has been unreal keeper for me in all my saves this year

Got to be Thibaut Courtois, for me. From my experience he is less expensive than Ter Stegen; on my Newcastle save was looking for a keeper to rotate with Krul, Ter Stegen was going to set me back £19mill plus, and wanted to be first choice on £60,000+ p/w. Courtois, being inexplicably transfer listed by Chelsea, cost me a maxiumum of £17mill (their base asking price, Dortmund asked for much more for Ter Stegen initially) and asked for £38,500 and a rotation role. Between him and Krul, helped obviously by Newcastle's back four of Santon, Colo, Mbiwa and Debuchy, have been, essentially, the most solid defence in the league, so far.

I would choose Bernd Leno from Leverkusen.
Mattia Perin could be the one too and he doesn't cost that much.

I know it's been a while since I have posted here but I need my shout.

Marc-André ter Stegen has been one of the best young goalkeepers I have ever seen on FM. He is even better than Courtois who was the best young keeper on FM 2012.

Well that picked up quickly haha.

Ter Stegen wins by quite a bit.

Next, who do you think is the best wonderkid LB?!