Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

Can someone help me: do I have to install all updates, or 14.3.1 includes all other patchs(14.2, 14,3)?
Can someone help me with a link to download?

Steam automatically updates the game for you.

I wouldn't be admitting illegally downloading FM on a SI affiliate site if I were you.

game hangs suddenly.what to do?

My game hangs after 29th july 2017 suddenly. In fact my whole computers hangs up. I had to ctrl-alt-delete to make it normal..i need help..

My game hangs after 29th july 2017 suddenly. In fact my whole computers hangs up. I had to ctrl-alt-delete to make it normal..i need help..could you kindly give me the link of the latest update?

The game updates automatically through steam.

Agreed. There had better be a new update with fixes, or I give up. Never again.

It is now June.

I was sold an incomplete game that was never fixed. A ******* shambles.

Last edited:
Pressing is useless.

My style of playing is useless.

Why am i even trying...:(

This is by far the worst FM ever. So many good things about it ruined by the ME being a disgrace. It's not getting fixed either, SI don't care, they have everyone's money so it's time to focus on the cash cow that is 15. Well I for one will almost certainly not be buying it.

Can someone help me here? My League logos are missing after the update.. teams such as swansea, southampton, cardiff and norwich... All small logos can't be displayed as well.

Can someone please explain me what is the difference between 14.1.3, 14.3.1, 14.3.0 what is old and what is newest?