Luke Cro

Reaction score
After looooong absence from FM Base, i decided to open thread about FM2014 Editor. I know it's early to open thread about this, but i wanna your opinions about Editor's improvments. For instance, nation rules...Why we cant create Apertura or Clasura, MLS system, if possible, more easily? Why we cant edit tranfer rules, e.g, you cant sell domestic plyer till certain age?! Than we have continental rules. Many of gamers would like to create Cup Winners Cup or Intertoto. It would be great to modify some options. National Cup winners supply CWC. If some club has won double, losing finalist of cup participate in CWC, and winner plays in CL, simple for us, not for SI. For some cups it would be great to have invitations (Intertoto). Things would be much easier, if we would have options which decide in which continental cup each club goes, e.g. first positioned club to CL, sixth one to Intertoto, etc...

You're welcome to share your suggestions...Thx

How do you get the Data Editor?

Have downloaded the beta game and just started a new game, but one of the first things I do when I get the new version of FM, is to look at the database and see which players have been improved. I don't normally bother to get the game before full release though. So, how do I get the Data Editor?

I have the disk version and entered the code when it came today... editor is now in steam tools for me

lucky you

I have done the same as you said and done but I get it up underneath my tools :S