Football Manager 2014 Demo Available to Download

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it does.

And if it doesn't for you, I'm sure you are intelligent enough to head over to the Steam Store and find it? After all, look at your username. ;)

Just tested it myself and it indeed appears to be non-functional for some odd reason. give it a little while then try again

Strange, just tried it again and it's still fine here. Best advice would be surely to just had into Steam and get it from there?

Strange, just tried it again and it's still fine here. Best advice would be surely to just had into Steam and get it from there?

That's where I tried it. Tried it with Firefox and Google-very odd. Never had this happen before.

Edit-just realised i won't be able to test it as I already have the game. epic facepalm moment from myself

Cheers for the link, Sean. I had preordered it for over a week now from a retailer in my country and haven' t received anything in terms of beta access. This baby is a welcomed consolation until the big one hits. :)

Got the demo late last night at was playing it for hours testing various teams and am really enjoying it but one thing players hit the post and bar way too much like 8 times a game