Football Manager 2014 Disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

carot

Reaction score
This Football Manager is very disappointing.First of all SI seem to have adopted the Apple approach to things , eeking out the features every year , this is simply an update to FM2013 in every aspect.

There is still the shoddy ME , Lacklustre U21/U18 squads with little or no Interaction , The Board have granted your request to upgrade the youth Facilities ??? what are they upgrading ??? it seems to have no effect on my youth players coming through ?

Feeder teams seem to produce no, or at least 1 wonder-kid youth player ? Thought this year you could arrange a meeting with the director of your parent club about inquiring about potential players to get on Loan ??

The New team/director meetings are a nice touch for about a day until you get bored with the same lines over and over again
icon_rolleyes.gif

Im afraid SI this is a total disappointment to be honest , I am extremely bored already with FM2014 , It needs a radical overhaul its beginning to get like a Maths textbook in school that gets a revised edition each year

Status
Not open for further replies.