Football Manager 2015 FAQ and Myth Debunking

I've heard or read a couple of times now that young players perform closer to their PA than their CA. Is that myth or is there some measure of truth?

I've heard or read a couple of times now that young players perform closer to their PA than their CA. Is that myth or is there some measure of truth?
False. They perform to their CA. I've asked a question very similar to that in the past and an SI Tester told me that they perform to their role CA, based on his CA/Attribute spread for the role. PA doesn't enter into the equation.

My question, FWIW, was whether young players play to their CA, but occasionally have a match "beyond" their level (more towards PA then) to show glimpses that he'll be a superstar in future. I was mistaken in that instance.

A few questions for a newbie to this version of the game.

12 years after signing up to the Cm4rums I didn't think I'd still be hooked on the game but after going into town to buy some shorts and trainers I end up coming back with FM2015 instead after getting bored of playing Fm2013 after finally getting value for money out of it.

Two things;

1) The lay-out.

I hate it, maybe I'll get use to it but its taking me ages to find the things I want. Does anyone recommend a new skin that I should use to make it a lot more user friendly.

2) The tactics

I never transferred from the classic tactics to the new style; much to my horror I can't find a "convert to classic" in the tactics section. Im hoping someone will tell me this is down to the layout Im having trouble with? I do miss those sliders already, everything seems to take twice as long and player instructions are just confusing without the sliders.

Thank you!

2) The tactics

I never transferred from the classic tactics to the new style; much to my horror I can't find a "convert to classic" in the tactics section. Im hoping someone will tell me this is down to the layout Im having trouble with? I do miss those sliders already, everything seems to take twice as long and player instructions are just confusing without the sliders.
Classic options or sliders are gone. You'll only find football terminology now.

Hey guys,

i didnt follow FM for months now. Can u update me about improvements/changes..the last time i cheched, there were many bugs. Is it worth to buy a game now or better wait for FM 16?

Only unbiased opinions pls.

Tnx in advance

Hey guys,

i didnt follow FM for months now. Can u update me about improvements/changes..the last time i cheched, there were many bugs. Is it worth to buy a game now or better wait for FM 16?

Only unbiased opinions pls.

Tnx in advance

The game is fine mate. Everything seems to get blown way out of proportion if something isn't quite right at the start.

Put it on and have a god time :)

I dont think I ever have read so much bullshit as in this OP

I dont think I ever have read so much bullshit as in this OP

Care to elaborate as to why? Pointless just saying "it's BS" without backing up with some form of statement

Care to elaborate as to why? Pointless just saying "it's BS" without backing up with some form of statement

-Bugs
-Transfer, (valuation youngsters etc)
-Player happiness. I did manage Chelsea once, Alex Kiwomya of the U19 team demanded regular first team fotball wihtout being involved even with the first team squad
-You buy the game in Oct, its in Beta until Feb/March
- The text explaining the tactics are wrong, exploit left side and right side tell you they both exploit right side
- The norwegian translation from English looks like its done with babel fish translation
- Its not any logic in the 75% of the player conversations

The list goes on and on and on, it might not be scripted but the game feels for sure predictable. Ive played FM since the first CM and love it, but now its a money grabbing franshice that realease something that for me reminds me of a bad DLC. Its a reason why the critics has gone from a 6 on the dice to 3, here in Norway. The game is not getting any better.

Resuming "The OP is BS because the OP is right but there are issues not negated by OP".

Is there a way to add a second team to a (low reputation) club ? (a club that only have main team and U19)