daveMUFC

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've currently been updating FM14 with the latest transfers. With all the changes and promotions/relegations I can't wait to get stuck into a few games to hold me out for FM15!

To make the game more like the next edition, I'm thinking a few players who have had breakthrough seasons or who have failed to perform etc. need their ratings adjusted, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any input for these? Try and be as realistic and unbiased as possible please.

From the top of my head, players who can have a slightly upgraded CA are:
-Patrick Roberts (Playing great for Fulham atm in the championship)
-Cauley Woodrow (Again, played well in the premiership last season and is only currently a league 1 player at best on FM!)
-Saido Berahino (Think with his goal return he should be increased to start out as a decent premiership level player)

Downgraded players, I'm thinking:
-Benteke
-Few United players such as Nani, Fellaini
-Glen Johnson (Looks awful for Liverpool)

More than happy to upload the transfers file along with updated CA/PA's once its complete :)

Let me know what you guys think should be altered, cheers!

I think some player could have a CA/PA upgrade:
-Nabil Bentaleb (Good season with Tottenham, his current PA doesn´t reflect that)
-Hector Villalba (Key player of San Lorenzo this season, the fastest player in whole Argentina deserves a huge CA upgrade)
-Luciano Acosta (He is a good player IRL, in FM14 he is a very bad player, i mean he is young but his PA is really low, good dribbler, pacy and with good long shots, he was on the starting 11 of Boca Juniors in his first season)
-Jose Maria Gimenez (Very good season, showed some good defending skills, deserves a slight CA upgrade)

And some who could be downgraded:
-Diego Lugano (Very bad form, doesn´t plays a lot and he plays badly when he does)
-Ever Banega (A slight downgrade, he didn´t play well this last year)
-Fernando Gago (The same as Banega)

I think some player could have a CA/PA upgrade:
-Nabil Bentaleb (Good season with Tottenham, his current PA doesn´t reflect that)
-Hector Villalba (Key player of San Lorenzo this season, the fastest player in whole Argentina deserves a huge CA upgrade)
-Luciano Acosta (He is a good player IRL, in FM14 he is a very bad player, i mean he is young but his PA is really low, good dribbler, pacy and with good long shots, he was on the starting 11 of Boca Juniors in his first season)
-Jose Maria Gimenez (Very good season, showed some good defending skills, deserves a slight CA upgrade)

-Diego Lugano (Very bad form, doesn´t plays a lot and he plays badly when he does)
-Ever Banega (A slight downgrade, he didn´t play well this last year)
-Fernando Gago (The same as Banega)

Some great shouts there, don't know the players from the Argentinian league, but apart from that, I agree with all the rest.

Mine (After watching Swansea a lot last season)
Update:
-Wilfried Bony (Very strong, his CA should be higher)
-Jonjo Shelvey (In the game he is good but he is probably better than what the game reflects)

Following players should have a CA/PA upgrade:
- N. Bentaleb (Spurs)
- T. Blackett (Man Utd)
- R. Mahrez (Leicester)
- D. Rose (Spurs)
- C. Chambers (Arsenal)

- D. Lugano (West Brom)
- W. Zaha (Crystal Palace)
- M. Fellaini (Man Utd)
- R. Soldado (Spurs)
- R. van Wolfswinkel (Norwich)
- Fernando Gago (The same as Banega)

I think these players deserves an upgrade:
Paco Alcacer (Valencia)
Carlos Bacca (One of the most underrated strikers in the world, Sevilla)
Jeremy Mathieu (Barcelona/Valencia)
Nico Pareja (Sevilla)
Jose Luis Gayá (Valencia)
Denis Suarez (Sevilla, loan from Barcelona)
Chambers (Arsenal)
Brahimi (Porto)
Nolito (Celta)
Orellana (Celta)
Joaquin Larrivey (Celta, especially finishing)
Angel Di Maria (Man United)

Players that should be downgraded:
Nani (Man United/Sporting POR)
Robin Van Persie (Man United)
Ever Banega (Valencia/Sevilla)
Fellaini (United)
Balotelli (Liverpool, overrated player with bad attitude)
Soldado (Spurs)