viktor

Reaction score
Loving the Beta, its like christmas has come early,

but just wondering if there is anyway to get the old white background back?

never really liked the dark skin and I haven't got a clue how to edit skins.

Thanks in advance

Having the exact same problem. Really don't like the dark skin. I don't mind the tabs/icons being changed just that field in the background looks terrible. The old white one was great!

Probably just gonna have to wait until full release. Skins are probably some of the first things that'll appear on the Workshop.

Probably just gonna have to wait until full release. Skins are probably some of the first things that'll appear on the Workshop.

Yeah hopefully you're right. Viktor is having the same problem as me :mad:

Yeah, you need additonal FM downloader to start on the skins
:(

ah well, we'll just have to put up with it untill the full release! thanks for the replies!

Well, seeing your posts, I guess I am the lucky one. I always preffered the dark skin since i have some eyes problem :) I was quite happy when I first launched the game and noticed that it was dark for the first time since I play this series (FM 2010).

However, I agree with you guys in one respect: the background looks really bad. I preffer a matte color instead of that ... "thing" which makes the writing barely visible.

Thats the basic skin, just some panels are out, that make player profiles bigger.

So how does one make changes to the panels? I'm a complete novice at skin editing, but I can't seem to find any guides. I'm sure they're there, just can't find 'em...

So how does one make changes to the panels? I'm a complete novice at skin editing, but I can't seem to find any guides. I'm sure they're there, just can't find 'em...

I downloaded from on here, have a look in the facepacks thread, page 1 of the fierro pack i think,. (i just edited that myself but the basic is fine).

I downloaded from on here, have a look in the facepacks thread, page 1 of the fierro pack i think,. (i just edited that myself but the basic is fine).

Hmm, there's a thread started by user Carlos Fierro, a facepack project. Is that the one you're referring too? If that's the one, could you explain what I'm looking for? Thanks for your help...

Just under the list of pics - there is the line Use these panels in FM15 to get the right tile sizes.

download the panels then put them in a panels folder in your FM15 folder.

Just under the list of pics - there is the line Use these panels in FM15 to get the right tile sizes.

downloaded the panels. Where is the panels folder? and do you have to them edit your preferences in game ?

downloaded the panels. Where is the panels folder? and do you have to them edit your preferences in game ?

create tthe folder in the /my documents/FM2015.. then boot game or reload skin.

Thanks mate! So now I have the panels in xml files in sorted folders. Now lets say I wanted to change the amount of boxes, the size of the boxes and the content of the boxes in lets say the player overview panel. Is there an editor with a GUI helping you on your way or is it just trying to read each line of code and hope you hit something that does what you want it to?

Thanks mate! So now I have the panels in xml files in sorted folders. Now lets say I wanted to change the amount of boxes, the size of the boxes and the content of the boxes in lets say the player overview panel. Is there an editor with a GUI helping you on your way or is it just trying to read each line of code and hope you hit something that does what you want it to?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much, best way to learn really.