Football Manager 2015 Transfer Budgets

ChazzyG

Reaction score
I know its all guess work at the minute but what do people think the transfer budgets will be like this year? I thought last years were some of the best I've seen personally, im also quite interested to see how much a side like benfica will get as they have sold quite a few players. anyone have any idea which sides will have quite a decent budget (not including the obvious sides like man city, psg, Monaco)

Man Utd will either have an absolute monster of a budget due to the board throwing money left, right and centre and with the club being linked with every player on the planet or they will have next to nothing due to the amount the club has already spent

Southampton will probably have around 30M€ although they sold best players for more than 100M and spent just half of it :D Among the others there are Porto, Benfica, Sociedad, Sevilla and Ajax :)

Man Utd will either have an absolute monster of a budget due to the board throwing money left, right and centre and with the club being linked with every player on the planet or they will have next to nothing due to the amount the club has already spent

Theyll prob have 30-35 even when MCFC were in building stage, FM only gave them a start budget of 28mil.

Due to the fact you're a 'no-name' rep manager taking over.

There's going to be a number of Championship and lower league clubs with even lower budgets than last season with FFP royally shafting half the Football League. With the current projections of a number of Championship clubs there will likely be transfer embargo's galore in-game. Just hoping the rules get slackened in real life and perhaps match this in-game to the RL scenario after updates. Small-town clubs will likely die off on FM15 as that's what FFP is designed for IRL. Feeding the "big" clubs.