Football Manager 2015 - Youth Intake Dates

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
2nd January
Brazil (Minor Clubs in some States of Brazil)

13th January
Norway (Minor Clubs)

14th February
Russia

15thFebruary
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada,Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, St Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, St Vincent, Surinam, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, US Virgin Islands

23rd February
American Samoa, Azerbaijan, Cook Islands, Fiji, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Malta, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wales

24th February
Greece

25th February
Switzerland

26th February
Northern Ireland

27th February
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, FYR Macedonia, Georgia, Gibraltar, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Montenegro, San Marino,

1st March
France, Germany

2nd March
Ukraine

5th March
Scotland, England

6th March
Bulgaria

7th February
Turkey, Slovenia

8th March
Croatia, Israel

9th March
Chile

10th March
Slovakia, Portugal

11th March
Uruguay

12th March
Austria, Czech Republic

13th March
Denmark

14th March
Belgium

16th March
The Netherlands

17th March
Italy, Romania

18th March
Poland

20th March
Spain

22nd March
Serbia

25th March
India

29th March
South Africa

4th April
Indonesia*

6th April
Hong Kong*

7th June
Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela

16th July
Malaysia

5th August
Iceland

12th August
Finland

22nd August
Sweden

27th August
Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Chinese Taipei, East Timor, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Japan (minor leagues), Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau , Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Northern Mariana, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen

29th August
Argentina

7th September
South Korea

11th September
Brazil

13th September
Australia

17th September
Peru

16th September
Ireland

17th September
Colombia

25th September
Singapore

27th September
Japan (Top divisions)

28th September
Norway

3rd October
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, DR Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Príncipe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe

8th October
China

2nd November
Belarus

27th December
USA

I think this is only for first season. After that is completely random ( think Miles said it).

I think this is only for first season. After that is completely random ( think Miles said it).

Oh really? Hmm. I shall do a little digging and see what I can find.

Yeah, was going to say. All random in this years game.

Well, at least people will know them for the 1st season.

Bit of a noob question to you hardened regen finders but how do you go about doing it ? do you on the date e.g. 5th March England go and search for players ? if so how ? expired contracts under a certain age ?

Bit of a noob question to you hardened regen finders but how do you go about doing it ? do you on the date e.g. 5th March England go and search for players ? if so how ? expired contracts under a certain age ?

On the date of intake, you go to "Search -> World -> Transfers" then change it to youth intake.

Though, I've noticed in this version of the game it's a lot more difficult to poach guys off their team. Nearly all of them pull the "I've just signed with my club and don't want to leave" and you can't even offer them.

On the date of intake, you go to "Search -> World -> Transfers" then change it to youth intake.

Though, I've noticed in this version of the game it's a lot more difficult to poach guys off their team. Nearly all of them pull the "I've just signed with my club and don't want to leave" and you can't even offer them.

Thanks for the reply mate ! and ive been playing since 2005 and never known how to do it lol but thanks dude looks like im late to the party if its got harder but il give it a go haha any ideas how to improve your own intake ?

Board requests essentially - in a roundabout way.

1). Make sure your scouting range is as large as possible. [Board req ->networking -> increase scouting range]
2). Don't scrimp on the youth recruitment budget [board req -> networking again]
3). Or the junior coaching budget [board req -> finance]
4). Or the training facilities [board req -> improve youth facilities until at least the level of senior training facilities]

Thanks for the reply mate ! and ive been playing since 2005 and never known how to do it lol but thanks dude looks like im late to the party if its got harder but il give it a go haha any ideas how to improve your own intake ?

Use the board requests to improve your facilities:

Junior Coaching = Regen CA
Youth Recruitment = Regen PA
Youth Facilities = Rate of youth player CA improvement

Youth Recruitment (hidden attributes):
Limited 1-2
Basic 3-5
Fairly Basic 6-8
Average 9-11
Above Av. 13-14
Established 15-16
Well Estab. 17-18
Extensive ​19-20

Junior Coaching:
Minimal 1-2
Basic 3-5
Adequate 6-9
Average 10-13
Good 14-16
Excellent 17-19
Exceptional 20

Youth Facilities:
Basic 1-3
Poor 4-5
Below Average 6-7
Adequate 8-9
Average 10-11
Good 12-13
Great 14-15
Superb 16-17
Excellent 18-19
Top 20

This is for FM 14, but I'm fairly certain there haven't been major changes to this for FM 15.

So if you have Youth Recruitment at Extensive, along with Exceptional Junior Coaching and Top Youth Facilities, you should be getting some good regens.

Thank You very much amazing detailed replies #lovethiswebsite !

are the dates still totally random or are these the ones?

They are random in FM15. Those dates are for the very first intakes in your first season.

Are these confirmed? On 27 August I went to World > Transfers > Youth Intake nothing turns up. Empty. I thought maybe because those were small nations that I didn't load up. But I did load Argentina and on 29 August I go to Argentina and transfers and click youth intake nothing turns up either. Yes it's my first season August 2014.

Same here. First season and 4 months into it and there are no Youth intakes.....

In the 1st season, the youth intakes start in March and you will only have Brazil and Argentina in September 2015

In the 1st season, the youth intakes start in March and you will only have Brazil and Argentina in September 2015

So am I right to say the first ever intake would be 1st March (i.e. France, Germany), then it follows the list posted on page 1?
Because that means Russia's first intake will be in... Feb 2016? o_O Pretty large gap there...

So am I right to say the first ever intake would be 1st March (i.e. France, Germany), then it follows the list posted on page 1?
Because that means Russia's first intake will be in... Feb 2016? o_O Pretty large gap there...

No, the list is correct, i've said March because the major European leagues have their youth intake in that month, in the date posted. So, its not in the 1st of March.

In the second season, 2016, the youth intake should also happen in March, for European major leagues, but the dates can change from 7 to 5 or to 9, it depends.

About the russian league, it has is 1st youth intake the 15th of February 2015, and in 2016 its also in February, but not 15, maybe 14, 16, 12, 18, no one knows.

No, the list is correct, i've said March because the major European leagues have their youth intake in that month, in the date posted. So, its not in the 1st of March.

In the second season, 2016, the youth intake should also happen in March, for European major leagues, but the dates can change from 7 to 5 or to 9, it depends.

About the russian league, it has is 1st youth intake the 15th of February 2015, and in 2016 its also in February, but not 15, maybe 14, 16, 12, 18, no one knows.

Huh sorry I'm confused. If the list is correct other than Brazil Argentina who take in in 2015, why didn't I see any intakes on 27 August 2014? Which has :
Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Chinese Taipei, East Timor, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Japan (minor leagues), Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau , Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Northern Mariana, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.