AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I know this may sound crazy but I have already started writing a story plan for Football Manager 2016, It will make more sense why I'm writing/planning it just now when I actually do the story however I am looking for idea's of what team to start with, Initially I was going to go with a top club then I was thinking more along the lines of Bradford because I listen to the "Bantams Banter Podcast" which I thoroughly enjoy which lead me to having an interest in Bradford.

However I am looking for a story that the majority would be interested in seeing, Preferrably I am looking for a team in the English Leagues however If the majority want me to do a story with a club out with the UK I don't mind what so ever,

I am currently looking for team idea's and to add a little bit on realism to the story I was hoping to have around 5-6 people involved in a journalistic role providing my manager with questions to answer, before/after games & regarding how the team is doing etc, I understand it's a while away and a lot of things may change but I would like to keep this as a discussion thread for the story and have people suggest Idea'sI could input into the story and most importantly what team everyone would prefer me to go.

When I have a list of teams I will add a poll and see what happens in a vote now & then what happens in a vote nearer the time again possibly to see if anything changes.

Hopefully people get involved as I believe my story idea will be something different which I hope to gain a lot of followers & critics to help with a successful story.

Dependant on what's going on, I'd be interested, might even write up some articles for you too :)

I will definitely go on the short list for you mate but will depend on my situation at the time. As for the team I think any of the below would be interesting:

Watford
Bournemouth
Hull
Barnet
MK Dons

Some abstract ideas here, but I found them to be interesting start points.

Royal Antwerp - Belgium Second division side
Roda JC - Recently relegated Dutch side, who are in the Dutch Jupiler League
Leyton Orient - League two side, recently relegated against all odds
Stade de Reims - Ligue 1 side, who are former winners of the league
Pro Vercelli - Serie B side who are former winners of Serie A, this is a hard challenge as Vecelli are expected to struggle in the 2015/16 season.

I understand it's quite hard to grasp based on the fact no signings have been made etc, Was more trying to get an idea if what people generally like to follow in a story! The way I'm planning to do the story I might even be able to go a couple of teams. I will announce my idea for the story nearer the time and hopefully it will be one people will like!!