Football Manager 2018 08/09 Database release

A Russell92

Reaction score
As some of you guys know from my previous thread I was interested in releasing a database in FM18 which was based on the teams/stats from FM09 (08/09 season). None of you guys knew this but shortly after coming up with this idea fortunately for the database but unfortunately for myself i lost my job and suddenly had A LOT more spare time. Due to this I have done this database and due to the reception i received would like to release this to the forum so others can enjoy this :D.

View attachment 40687View attachment 40686View attachment 40685View attachment 40684View attachment 40683View attachment 40682View attachment 40681View attachment 40680View attachment 40679View attachment 40678View attachment 40677View attachment 40675View attachment 40674View attachment 40672View attachment 40671

As you can see from the above pictures the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A has been completed, with updates squads, stats, ages etc. Some of the powerhouses at the time have also been completed such as Lyon, OM, Sporting, SLB and Porto. I have also edited PSG and Monaco due to their presence in modern day football.

Due to the main leagues only being completed I wouldnt recommend picking any other team outside of these league for a full experience. As of this release there has been over 500,000 individual changes due to this there may be some errors however with other eyes hopefully you guys can find any errors and these can be adjusted for future releases.

Hope you guys like it, please enjoy :)

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!vCgRwIYb[/FONT][FONT=source_sans_proregular]!VfOrHiW6k3I9-Do6sKLZiqiPPaPQeE9tGplGBl42hWY[/FONT]

Wow......outstanding job there, god knows how long that must have taken you to edit all those teams, just one question when loading it up which database do you use, FM default or the 18.3 updated one?.

With hindsight some of the PA values are way off on some of the younger players, and earlier FM tended to give many players bigger CA/PA compared to more recent FM, but nothing that can't be fixed with some editing.

Thanks again ARussell92, for all your hard work on this, will definitely give this a go, so many classic team and players, hopefully something will come along job wise soon, you should maybe apply to SI as an editor. Thanks

Cheers

Wow......outstanding job there, god knows how long that must have taken you to edit all those teams, just one question when loading it up which database do you use, FM default or the 18.3 updated one?.

With hindsight some of the PA values are way off on some of the younger players, and earlier FM tended to give many players bigger CA/PA compared to more recent FM, but nothing that can't be fixed with some editing.

Thanks again ARussell92, for all your hard work on this, will definitely give this a go, so many classic team and players, hopefully something will come along job wise soon, you should maybe apply to SI as an editor. Thanks

Cheers

Thanks for the update, you are right to be fair with the CA/PA. a large number of the young players i have slightly adjusted the PA depending on their modern stats, say for instance if a player has 175 CA on FM18 but on 160PA on 08/09 i would have given them -85 on the database to reflect the potential with an added room for adjustment on both sides

So Did You Put European Competions In 2008-09 Like Intertoto Cup And UEFA Cup

Unfortunately not, as i do not have the experience in creating these however all the teams at least in the top 5 leagues are in the correct competitions (Europa League = intertoto cup and UEFA cup)

Unfortunately not, as i do not have the experience in creating these however all the teams at least in the top 5 leagues are in the correct competitions (Europa League = intertoto cup and UEFA cup)
So Can You Make Intertoto Cup And UEFA Cup In FM Editor Like Carlitos85 Did It With UEFA Revival

So Can You Make Intertoto Cup And UEFA Cup In FM Editor Like Carlitos85 Did It With UEFA Revival

I dare say it can be done however i wouldnt know where to start with that to be honest. Could be worth a more experienced person attempting it and sending me the file so on the next update it would be present

I dare say it can be done however i wouldnt know where to start with that to be honest. Could be worth a more experienced person attempting it and sending me the file so on the next update it would be present
Okay Just Download It My UEFA Revival Version

cant downlad thru mega

Cant download thru mega any other links