RoyRovers

Reaction score
Hello fellas, I'm Roy, new owner at FM Blog.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to my site or not on here, so if it is against the rules I apologize and mods do make the necessary changes.

Anyways, I would like to share with you my FM18 Wonderkids list.

I've compiled more than 800 potential potential world-class players and good first team players.

To make it on the list, players need to have Potential Ability of at least 150, and can't be older than 20 years of age at the start of the game.

Some of the already have the wonderkid status whilst others will obtain the same as the game progresses.

You can also see the asking price of their current parent club at which they are willing to sell the player.

Here is the Football Manager 2018 Wonderkids shortlist.

Any feedback much appreciated.

Roy

Last edited:
Might want to check your "actual price" bit there mate. Good list though, cheers

Without the editor, how can you say for sure what their PA is?

Hi mate, thanks for the question. Actually there is an editor, you only have to be among the developers of the game.

If you'd like, join our Facebook group, where I admin, and discus anything FM related with the rest of the lads, will answer any more question you might have > FM Facebook group.

Roy

Actually there is an editor, you only have to be among the developers of the game.

Alright, I'm assuming this list also includes the players with negative PA of -9, -9.5, and -10 then?

Alright, I'm assuming this list also includes the players with negative PA of -9, -9.5, and -10 then?

There is negative PA!? :O
Just kidding mate, of course they're in there ;)

Which begs the question; are they included based on their negative PA, or on the PA they're assigned after a game has been started?

Also, why the 3-5 SR grades? Why not just list the PA's if they're available to you?

Which begs the question; are they included based on their negative PA, or on the PA they're assigned after a game has been started?

Also, why the 3-5 SR grades? Why not just list the PA's if they're available to you?

Combined, for better assessment.

Due to Sports interactive regulations, clearly revealing players CA/PA is a no no.

Sorry to say, but with the headline: Wonderkids is not correct, ther are not 900 wonderkids in the game, ther are alot off good young players, but the label Wonderkid they are not

Portuguese Wonderkids !!!

In this video I`m going to show you the best young players ifrom Portugal aka Portuguese wonderkids! I`ve chosen 5 of the, so this is going to be a top list with top 5 Portuguese wonderkids. There are some hidden attributes inside Football Manager 2018 and I`m going to show you their hidden attributes too! I hope you will be able to buy one of these Portuguese wonderkids because they are really awesome!!

[video=youtube;G7ug2tqnRVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ug2tqnRVw[/video]

Biggest Failed Wonderkids - Where are they now???

In this video you can check the biggest failed wonderkids, their hidden attributes in FM18 and clubs for which they are playing at the momment...We all remember how many times we have tried to bring them in our clubs during the last couple of years,but unfortunately they didn't reach their potencial and most of these players are not worth of buying right now...

[video=youtube;4vJnGIK67-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vJnGIK67-4[/video]

It was not easy to choose the best players - Brazilian wonderkids in fm18 from all of those super talents, but I gave my best to scout them all and make a nice selection. Brenner, Paulinho, Eder Militao, Shaylon are just some of them...In this video, you can check the clubs for which they are playing and their hidden attributes in fm18!!!

[video=youtube;iFXQEXNieWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFXQEXNieWo[/video]

Speaking of Brazliians, Rodrygo of Santos is a must-buy if you can. Consistently available for just over 1m Euros and almost always hits Wonderkid status for me.