Football Manager 2019 Experiments Series

Tobey Mason

Reaction score
View attachment 24767
HEY GUYS AND GIRLS & ALL YOU FOOTBALL FANS AROUND THE WORLD
(SOCCER FOR YOU YANKS)

e
I hope this can stay in the stories section as each post will feature a story in itself.. Well it will guide you to my YouTube channel where you can watch the Craziness unfold...
This however will be a Football Manager 2019 Experiments Story Thread! As I stated above (like 3 seconds ago) All stories are videos on my YouTube channel so make sure you clink on the thumbnail (picture) below.
Stepping up to the plate first will be...
View attachment 24766
(CLICK THIS THUMBNAIL.... ABOVE HERE)
Or click here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCz1b2UUMp4

5That's right! You read that correct... The first Experiment video up is what would happen if Cristiano Ronaldo Re-Joined Manchester United instead of going to Juventus!
As Ronaldo revealed he would be leaving Manchester United in the summer of 2018 I think all Man Utd fans were salivating at the mouth. After an abysmal few years would Ronaldo return to become the man that could lead United back to the big time...
The United fans would be left devastated though as the Portuguese sensation opted to join Italian Champions... Juventus in a jaw dropping and eye watering move for the Red Devils fans...
HOWEVER....
Lets manipulate reality turn back time and engineer a move to Man Utd for Ronaldo and see how well he does in his second stint at Manchester United...
Before watching... You must... Grab a cup of cocoa... a snack and make sure you get cosy as you watch this epic video!

Last edited:
View attachment 22049

COME AND WATCH THE LATEST VIDEO

LINK : https://youtu.be/HBVzD0CoCLY

The World Football League sees EVERY MAJOR team play in one league system.

Come and see who plays in what league and how everyone's season's get on...

A few shocks and some Premier League teams enjoy some success too... But not who you'd think.