Football Manager 2022 Essentials - Peter Drury Audio Match Commentary

Metz2012

Reaction score
Years and years or reworked sound files, taken from multiple sound files from multiple Sources and also real life action featuring Peter Drury. Re-written to work with FM 2022. Updated as of 18/04/2022

By Metz2021 Updated on Apr 18 2022

FM 2022 Other Files - Football Manager 2022 Essentials  - Peter Drury Audio Match Commentary

VERSION 3.2

This is the 3.2 updated FM 2022 Peter Drury Match commentary.
It has taken me 4 years to add, remove and record the audio for the mod.

How to install the Peter Drury audio match commentary mod
Download the zip file and extract to:
\Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Football Manager 2022 \ data
Again the same as last year, please make a backup of your own 2 files then replace with the downloaded files.

Feedback
If you like my work or have any suggestion please do get in touch. I appreciate the comments I receive and try to help in any way so this pack can be improved.

Also I've added the link to anyone who appreciates my work and would like to make a donation towards the production of this pack.

In the meantime I have been working endlessly on updating this mod spending around 5 hours a day tying to get this better and trying to make it as good as it can be but is becoming so time consuming and trying to flush out all of the bugs.

I have also decided that an updated version is subject to donation due to the time consuming nature of this pack.

The current version if you download via the Download button on FM Scout is version 3.2 - The most up to date version is 5.4

20 version changes since the original upload upload

For those that have made a donation, you will receive an email with the latest update link, version 5.4.

Again please do keep me updated with any issues I can fix along the road.

please do try the 3.2 version if you are unsure to get a feel of how this mod works, although the updated version is far superior - It gives the game a whole new refreshing purpose.

Thanks.

PayPal Donation