SRB19

Reaction score
Heeello,
I was wondering how serious your football manager addiction is (if you have any). My example of an addiction is that I measure time with Football Manager.
example: I go outside to do something with my friends, halfway through the night I wonder how much I could have done in my current save during the night.
example: I don't watch that many movies or tv shows or play other games cause that could prevent my current save's progress.

Yes, I would call myself a football manager addict :) How about you?

Meh when I first started fm back in 08 it legit blew my mind but over the years it kinda feels like same **** different day. Still a great game tho but not as addictive as before. P.S you know your addicted when at night you start thinking bout tactics.

It contributed to the destruction of my engagement with my ex.

Nuff said.

You know you we're addicted when you miss doing straight back to back all nighters with only a couple of hours of sleep during the day.

Meh when I first started fm back in 08 it legit blew my mind but over the years it kinda feels like same **** different day. Still a great game tho but not as addictive as before. P.S you know your addicted when at night you start thinking bout tactics.

Yeah I've been playing since 07 and the game still is a big part of my life. My ex complained a lot because of this.