efc123

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum firstly.

Does anyone know how to work backgrounds on FM? I want an Everton one but i'm unsure how to set it, i downloaded the background stadiums on the download sections but cant seem to work it?

Thanks

Go into preferences, interface and then click the box that says "Allow display of custom background images"

If you are using a downloaded skin most of them don't let you use your own background images though...

Thanks!

Think i had it on the Steklo skin, Is there a way of having it as just one background of who i want and not the team i control?

Thanks!

Think i had it on the Steklo skin, Is there a way of having it as just one background of who i want and not the team i control?

I don't know what you mean? If you downloaded the stadium backgrounds pack then it's going to show the stadiums... If you want different pictures I know how to do that and'll help you if that's what you mean?

How do you change the backgrounds on skins, I can't find the folder for the FM Dark skin

I don't know what you mean? If you downloaded the stadium backgrounds pack then it's going to show the stadiums... If you want different pictures I know how to do that and'll help you if that's what you mean?

I just want an Everton background really mate or skin haha! sorry for not explaining well.

I just want an Everton background really mate or skin haha! sorry for not explaining well.

save whatever pictures you want, making sure to make them the right size (Depends on your screen) and then put the files into "Football Manager 2013>Graphics>backgrounds". Next you need to go into (In-game) "Preferences>Interface>and click the box that says "allow display of custom background images" :)

Yeah I need help with that

I posted a reply similar to above in the thread you made :)

Not tried as of yet, but ill get back to you, but thanks for the guideline on what i need to do :)

Not tried as of yet, but ill get back to you, but thanks for the guideline on what i need to do :)

Okay cheers, it worked for me and earlier it worked for a few other people, but don't know why it's not working for elliot :L