Football Manager Editor

Crazy_316

Reaction score
Hey guys :)
I am editing my team before i start a new game because i am finding it hard to do at the moment and i was wonder if any one knew what the lowest wage you can have for a player because if i put say Huth on 0 wages and then i start a game the wages are not actually 0 they have gone up!

Thanks in adavance :)

Dont mean to be a kill joy but instead of lowering there wage why dont you just put it a £5000 a week for example and just raise your wage budget would save u a lot of effort

I believe in using the editor for minor tweaking to make the game realistic but blatent cheating. WHY?????

Hey guys :)
I am editing my team before i start a new game because i am finding it hard to do at the moment and i was wonder if any one knew what the lowest wage you can have for a player because if i put say Huth on 0 wages and then i start a game the wages are not actually 0 they have gone up!

Thanks in adavance :)

Well you can give them a few pounds a week but after a month or so I'm sure they will all want huge pay rises.

0 is just the random entry into the editor. If you leave any category at 0 the game will generate what it thinks is a realistic wage/realistic attendance for a club/a random attribute/etc. So yea, if you want to cheat just enter $1 a week or something.

how do u actually do the editor can somebody please walk me through it all i know is go into my computer

Why would you want to give Huth no wages?How the **** is he supposed to feed the wife & Kids?
What exactly do you need to know dazb?

Anyone know the highest wage budget and transfer budget?

saden highest transfer buget is £999,999,999
wage is the same or 99,999,999

all you do is go into the search in your start menu, then go on search in all files and folders, type exactly this FM Editor, then once it has come up move it to your desktop, double click on it and then go on load data base click on whatever data base you've got, this takes a while to load though, then start editing. HAVE FUN!!!!!

u hav 2 right click the football manager icon on ur screen den go down 2 run data editor nd click it then load a database den start editing hav fun!!!!

I created a team with the editor and put them in the Scottish league but when i go to a new game i cannot pick scotland as a playable league.

Can someone help with this?

I created a team with the editor and put them in the Scottish league but when i go to a new game i cannot pick scotland as a playable league.

Can someone help with this?

Its because you have more than the required amount of teams in the scottish league you have to delete one :p

And also, not by deleting one team and putting in the other, you have to "swap" the two teams by opening the competition settings and going to affiliated teams.

Dose eny one know how to get the stuff u have eddited on to the game because i dont have a clue

thx