Football Manager for the Android?

LgsLord32

Reaction score
Does anyone know if SI are making a version of FM12 for the Android? Because some of the Android phones now are much faster and more capable of running a FM game then an Iphone

Me too, changed from iphone to galaxy s and really miss playin fm. Android would manage the game easily

Because of the variety of android devices it makes development very difficulty. I doubt there will be an Android release of Football Manager Handheld.

He already knows it is in demand and so does the head of Handheld (who I speak to very often) and Sean is right. Also add to that there are only 2 coders for the Handheld game which is on 2 consoles it makes life very hard for them.

Don't expect it for 2012 is all I would say.

Does anyone know if SI are making a version of FM12 for the Android? Because some of the Android phones now are much faster and more capable of running a FM game then an Iphone

Both types of device are of similar speed and quality in the main (latest Androids are presently faster, but that'll equalise again in a few months when the iPhone5 hits I have no doubt) ..... remember that the 'latest' device also equates to the one with the fewest users generally.

I DO like Android devices and hope that one day we're able to support them; but at present this hasn't been possible - watch this space, maybe one day.

Hey guys,

I've seen a few people asking about this and I HAVE found a way to play FM (any version but I am playing the full FM11 atm) on android devices. I've made a video to show how I do it

How to get Football Manager on Android - its not just for ipad! - YouTube

Happy to help anyone get this set up if they want to be playing this on the go. I don't think I'd have had time to get the might Wednesday to the top of the premiership without it :)

In case no ones mentioned it yet - FMH for Android was announced today, available next wednesday.