Football manager future improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drchaos69

Reaction score
Lately i was thinking about some changes that would make Football manager more realistic and challenging.

This is my list:

1º)Players and staff should have their attributes and personalities hidden. We should listen carfully to what staff and players have to say, and observe the matches, take notes and others, like realy managers do to obtain information.

2º)In lower leagues i can make money real fast just by arrange lot's of friendlys against the same foreigner club. That's not realistic. For example, if i play one friendly match with my sub-19 team against a foreigner club that pay me 20K for the traveling, i can make lot's of money if i keep playing against him. In reality this never happen, after some friendlys they don't have more money, but in FM they have infinite money to give us with that method.

3º)Training section should be improved. If we could see players training it would help us find more about the players (assuming hidden attributes).
We should have the option to plan weekly training, choose specific exercises, and get help of our staff if we feel to overwhelmed.
Testing some tactics during training would be intresting too.

And that's all. I know that some ppl would like the challeng of these changes. Others would prefer less work. But it will take FM to a new level of realism.

Status
Not open for further replies.