ihaslam

Reaction score
I am looking for one or two individuals to start an FM online game with. The League will be BPL, with my choice of team being Southampton.
I am looking for someone who is both fun and competitive, someone who is willing to play most evenings, times and days can be sorted.

All I ask is for dedication! (Over the past 2 weeks I have started about 6 games and all players have been totally unreliable)
No poaching other players or staff.
Skip/Get assistant to play friendlies.

Any questions then do ask.

I have Steam, Skype and Hamachi. But add ihaslam to play

I am looking for one or two individuals to start an FM online game with. The League will be BPL, with my choice of team being Southampton.
I am looking for someone who is both fun and competitive, someone who is willing to play most evenings, times and days can be sorted.

All I ask is for dedication! (Over the past 2 weeks I have started about 6 games and all players have been totally unreliable)
No poaching other players or staff.
Skip/Get assistant to play friendlies.

Any questions then do ask.

I have Steam, Skype and Hamachi. But add ihaslam to play
Maybe your the one who is unreliable, i added you on Steam and played for a few hours with you and then you disappear and remove me as friend on Skype...

haha, he did the same with me, started a game, played a few days then quit and deleted me from steam!!!!

Private messsage me if you are interested in a premier league network game. (Experienced, committed and regular players only)