football manager games on ps3

Nope.

The control is just too awkward. When it was on the 360, I had this problem. Just too much hassle.

I've only tried to play a manager game on the PS (One) once, and that was LMA Manager 2001 (I think).

I played it once, and never again.

Nah Football manager games suit the PC, just feels better and less of a hassle searching for players creating tactics etc.

no d only game tht ever wrked on a console was cm 01/02 on xbox

I'm about 50/50, I remember playing premier Manager 98 on the PSone was easy to master, LMA was the same then I started playing CM 5 on the PS2 got Gretna into the Champions League within 6 seasons and winning everything back to back

but on the other hand if it had an online mode then yea it would be nice to play a manager game online and not be one player

but on the other hand if it had an online mode then yea it would be nice to play a manager game online and not be one player

you do know you can play fm10 online dont you?

I'm about 50/50, I remember playing premier Manager 98 on the PSone was easy to master, LMA was the same then I started playing CM 5 on the PS2 got Gretna into the Champions League within 6 seasons and winning everything back to back

Heh I remember playing Premier Manager 98 on PSone, worked well

Yh lma was great. How u play fm10 online?

Theres so many threads on this..

NO.
Is the answer.

Have you played Sims on PS2? They converted it from PC. It was ****.. The cursor didn't work.. The graphics were better, but it was slower.. The gameplay was restricted and worse.. So, it wouldn't be good on PS3..

If you really get ***** over the idea of a manager game on PS3. Just do the FIFA10 Manager Mode.
Theres probably more chance of making Rugby 10. <)

Yh lma was great. How u play fm10 online?

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PC-Games/Football-Manager-Live-4-Month-Subscription/~r339213/

Preimer manager 98 on the ps1 was the boy i used to sit for days playing it

No, that would be awful. FM is made for PC.

I was a bit bored he other day so I downloaded the fm2008 demo on the 360 which was a mistake it takes too long to find the button you want with a controller. It suits the pc much better.

Used to be a console player of management games untill FM08 myself. Didnt find it too hard to use at all, in fact its easier but FM goes more in depth and thats why I perfer it to be on the PC rather than a Console. Total Club Manager 2005 was a awful game, but In 10 years with athletic bilbao I remember winning like 4 Champions Leagues and like 8 La liga in a row lol.

Nah PC is better.. Also I'm pretty sure my PC is way more powerful than my xbox :)

Plus PS3's are just lame..

ps3's are more powerfull than xbox i think the ps3 could handle fm on it and i used to play fm on the xbox and i thought it was ok but i would like it on the ps3