Football Manager Handheld 2011 Release Date

Mikkel14

Reaction score
The release date for Football Manager Handheld 2011 has been moved from 5th November to 26th November. Miles Jacobson announced on the official Sports Interactive forums. He posted the following:

"I am very sorry to have to announce that the release date for Football Manager Handheld 2011 on PSP has moved back from November 5th, to November 26th.

This is because when the game was in final submission at Sony, a crash bug was found that happened after 15+ seasons in the Italian and Brazilian leagues, and we were not prepared to release the game knowing that there was a crash bug in it that would affect any users, let alone those that are playing the game in either of those two leagues.

We hope you can understand this decision, and I apologise to each of you who was eagerly awaiting the game.

Some good news though is that I can today confirm that Football Manager Handheld 2011 is in development for iPod/iPhone, and we are planning to get it finished in time for a Xmas release. Please note that unlike PC & PSP games, we aren’t able to set a release date for the game at any time, so it will appear when it appears, but as it’s still in development, it will be available some time after the PSP release."