Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Football Manager Handheld 2013 Money hack

Reaction score
This hack will take the fun out of the game.
Hello, im harithdanjb, and this is a hack.

1) Wait for a club to buy your player.
2) When they want to buy your player, click RESPOND, put $150M and also put the percentage to 50%.
3) DO NOT PRESS CONFIRM. Press HOME, and then press the MAIL at the top right hand corner.
4) CLICK RESPOND and CONFIRM.
5) Sell your player and thats it!! You got $150M!!

Reaction score
Definitely works on FMH12. Haven't bought FMH13 yet but I see its on sale this weekend. It is worth buying Cai? From the screenshots it doesnt look much different from FMH12...

Reaction score
Works on android fmh2013

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I’ve done this a few times, but after buying Messi in the Blue Square Premier, the magic of the game is lost – fun for a whie though! I’ve also found that after a few seasons your team of mega starts suffer poor morale, and actually lose more than you’d like. Very frustrating!

Reaction score
I’ve done this a few times, but after buying Messi in the Blue Square Premier, the magic of the game is lost – fun for a whie though! I’ve also found that after a few seasons your team of mega starts suffer poor morale, and actually lose more than you’d like. Very frustrating!
I used it a couple of times, in my Rangers team I had

Simon Mignolet

John Terry
Vincent Kompany
Nemanja Vidic

Jack Wilshere
Cesc Fabregas
Mesut Ozil
Cristiano Ronaldo
Karim Benzema

Lionel Messi
Neymar

Played with a 532Att formation...

Got bored of it pretty quick though and dont really play at the moment, although I do sometimes have a little bash on FMH13

Reaction score
I'm not personally a fan of cheats, but when people say it's a shame it's there, it's not. People deserve the right to play however they want, I've had one or two games when I've cheated to mix things up a bit. It's fun, but yeah, it doesn't last.

Reaction score
I'm not personally a fan of cheats, but when people say it's a shame it's there, it's not. People deserve the right to play however they want, I've had one or two games when I've cheated to mix things up a bit. It's fun, but yeah, it doesn't last.
I am pretty much the same, not a big fan, but have used them, as I only play Handheld on Android now, I normally like a cheat game when I get bored of a game and waiting for the next version of the game...On my Rangers cheated game, I have not lost a league game at all in 3 seasons, only lost 1 cup game and undeafeated in Europe, boring me now, roll on FMH 14 :D

Marxista Fozz

Reaction score
The thing is though, this doesn't have to be an unrealistic hack - you can use it to sell players for realistic prices. On the game, when I try to sell players, they always go for less than they're worth, so if you use this hack, you could sell them on for a decent amount of money - so it's more like in real life.

I guess it just depends on what your perception of cheating is, I personally never do this - like I said earlier, I have one or two games per FMH where I cheat, and then on the rest I don't use any hacks/cheats at all (not even Intensive Training).

Reaction score
That Money hack ruins the game for me...By the way, I played with Rangers too.

Reaction score
Thats why you guys should download FM2014 Handheld, you can't do it there, you can't ruin your game :)
I did, now when i get bored i play FM on my phone, with Benfika, its great :D