Football Manager Handheld 2013 Money hack

harithdanjb

Reaction score
This hack will take the fun out of the game.
Hello, im harithdanjb, and this is a hack.

1) Wait for a club to buy your player.
2) When they want to buy your player, click RESPOND, put $150M and also put the percentage to 50%.
3) DO NOT PRESS CONFIRM. Press HOME, and then press the MAIL at the top right hand corner.
4) CLICK RESPOND and CONFIRM.
5) Sell your player and thats it!! You got $150M!!

Definitely works on FMH12. Haven't bought FMH13 yet but I see its on sale this weekend. It is worth buying Cai? From the screenshots it doesnt look much different from FMH12...

Works on android fmh2013

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I’ve done this a few times, but after buying Messi in the Blue Square Premier, the magic of the game is lost – fun for a whie though! I’ve also found that after a few seasons your team of mega starts suffer poor morale, and actually lose more than you’d like. Very frustrating!

I’ve done this a few times, but after buying Messi in the Blue Square Premier, the magic of the game is lost – fun for a whie though! I’ve also found that after a few seasons your team of mega starts suffer poor morale, and actually lose more than you’d like. Very frustrating!

I used it a couple of times, in my Rangers team I had

Simon Mignolet

John Terry
Vincent Kompany
Nemanja Vidic

Jack Wilshere
Cesc Fabregas
Mesut Ozil
Cristiano Ronaldo
Karim Benzema

Lionel Messi
Neymar

Played with a 532Att formation...

Got bored of it pretty quick though and dont really play at the moment, although I do sometimes have a little bash on FMH13

I'm not personally a fan of cheats, but when people say it's a shame it's there, it's not. People deserve the right to play however they want, I've had one or two games when I've cheated to mix things up a bit. It's fun, but yeah, it doesn't last.

I'm not personally a fan of cheats, but when people say it's a shame it's there, it's not. People deserve the right to play however they want, I've had one or two games when I've cheated to mix things up a bit. It's fun, but yeah, it doesn't last.

I am pretty much the same, not a big fan, but have used them, as I only play Handheld on Android now, I normally like a cheat game when I get bored of a game and waiting for the next version of the game...On my Rangers cheated game, I have not lost a league game at all in 3 seasons, only lost 1 cup game and undeafeated in Europe, boring me now, roll on FMH 14 :D

Marxista Fozz

The thing is though, this doesn't have to be an unrealistic hack - you can use it to sell players for realistic prices. On the game, when I try to sell players, they always go for less than they're worth, so if you use this hack, you could sell them on for a decent amount of money - so it's more like in real life.

I guess it just depends on what your perception of cheating is, I personally never do this - like I said earlier, I have one or two games per FMH where I cheat, and then on the rest I don't use any hacks/cheats at all (not even Intensive Training).

That Money hack ruins the game for me...By the way, I played with Rangers too.

Thats why you guys should download FM2014 Handheld, you can't do it there, you can't ruin your game :)
I did, now when i get bored i play FM on my phone, with Benfika, its great :D