Football Manager Handheld 2014 is being released tonight!

TheFalse9

Reaction score
Official post: Football Manager Handheld 2014
Screenshots: Football Manager 2014

FMH14 is coming out tonight at midnight (0:00 on 14/11/13 in your local timezone), and with many new features - for only ?6.99 (on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store)! The most notable include:
  • Player progress tracking - you can see how a player's attributes changes over a period of time on a graph
  • Cloud save (iOS) - you can now play the same saves on difference iDevices
  • Multiple nation set-up (Android) - now, on Android (only some devices support it, though), like on iOS, you can load up to four leagues
  • Large database option - you can get 15-20% more players in-game (only for newer devices, though)
  • My Club Mode - you can now create a club from scratch and manage them
You can buy the game here (for iOS) and here (for Android) for ?6.99 (or the equivalent in other currencies). It's worth noting, though, that sometimes the game is available for a reduced price (often ?2.99) in special sales, or for ?4.99 nearer the release of a new edition.

I'm really looking forward to it, it should be a cracker of a game! Since I've got exams this year, I'm not going to get FM, so I'm probably going to get FMH tonight. I'm especially looking forward to the large database option and the My Club Mode feature, although if I was an Android player, I would be very excited at the prospect of multiple nations (I play on my iPod Touch, though).

I'll post more information about the game in this thread as more is released by SI, so keep your eyes peeled for new posts! :)

Last edited:
Oh, and I forgot to mention - the game will be released on iOS and Android only, with no PSP release due to the lack of demand (edited this into the OP).

It's out on both App Stores now - who's getting/got it? I bought it this morning, and was very impressed with the new interface and some of the new features! I'll probably post some screenshots of the game in the near future!

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Here are the links for the game:
Apple App Store
Google Play Store

Just a reminder that it's ?6.99, which is much, much cheaper than the PC version. It may be expensive for an app, but trust me, it's a great game - it's been improved this year in many aspects!

:( Used to love playing it on my PSP got the vita now used to pass a lot of time on journeys to away games

:( Used to love playing it on my PSP got the vita now used to pass a lot of time on journeys to away games
They've stopped with the PSP versions :( although the Android/iOS versions have been improved a lot this year, in my opinion - I especially love the new interface! Are you looking to get FMC on Vita, then, or not?

They've stopped with the PSP versions :( although the Android/iOS versions have been improved a lot this year, in my opinion - I especially love the new interface! Are you looking to get FMC on Vita, then, or not?

yeah but ive got an iphone so just bought it on there but liked it on PSP as bigger screen and more easy to control as it was buttons and not touch screen but oh well PC version the best

yeah but ive got an iphone so just bought it on there but liked it on PSP as bigger screen and more easy to control as it was buttons and not touch screen but oh well PC version the best
I haven't played the game on PSP, but surely it'd be easier to control with touchscreen? Yeah, sometimes you may click the wrong thing, but surely it's easier to select things, like for example, a specific player (I imagine you'd have to move the cursor from player to player until you select the player you want).

Some screenshots of the game (from a HD-enabled iPod Touch):

yvagyruh.jpg

vazu3e9e.jpg

8ety4yhu.jpg

e7asujen.jpg

jemubapa.jpg

u4yme2a6.jpg

gupa9ezu.jpg

7a8ymete.jpg

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
I should be posting more content in this section in the near future (since I've got rid of FM this year and bought FMH instead), so look out for new threads/posts in the FMH section!

This year verison is alot better than the year before, much more indepth

i wonder would the Android/iOS version work on a usa kindle fire anybody?

Do you need wifi/3G connection to play the game on a iPad/iPhone do you know?