Football Manager is too low on memory help?

ccfc

Reaction score
after about 10 minites of playing i get a message saying football manager is too low on memory then another message telling me to clear space so i delete all my games skins editor data but the problem still continues...

any help?
thanks

Im sure it means "Virtual Memory" forgot how to make more available but google it, Computers can only make so much virtual memory available so maybe it your computer getting to old

Your Pc is too low spec to run fm. Its all about the speed of your processor.

Thats why i bought a laptop in Dec 2009 so i could play FM 10 and now 11 :)

I have to do the same when i can go shopping for a decent one. Using the family laptop lately as mine broke down. Will get my own in a few weeks when i could be bothered to go shopping :)

it was fine ive had it since it came out and its been fine but just today its started

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

any solutions???

it was fine ive had it since it came out and its been fine but just today its started

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

any solutions???

Oh right,do you have any anti virus software? If not a virus could be on your pc and eating up your visual memory...Or have you installed any new programs recently?

low memory

This funny
My Fm say low on memory and crash near 800mb in taskmgr and my comp has 8 gb.
And my memory is new but a week old.
And it crash at the same date 23jun 2016.

any help?
thanks

how much space have you got left on your harddrive?

I have 200gb left
Win 7
Gainward 9600gt
8gb 1066 ddr2
amd 2core 6000
Virtulmem is 2mb too 4gb

Last edited: