Football Manager Italian Forum Skin

G.Luca#10

Reaction score
Football Manager Italian Forum Skin

Hello Everyone!!
I've never done anything like this before, but this year I decided to try to realize my first skin! My friends of the forum helped me with graphics, ideas and testing so they deserve the credits

I chose a bluish colouring, and considering my poor skill in xml editing I limited the main changes to:

- New colouring for the menubar and calendarbar
- New buttons on the manubar to connect quickly to Twitter and YouTube for your network experience, Facebook (why not) and Image hosting sites, as welll as our forum
- New color for the dialog boxes
- Some bluish/greenish backgrounds are provided
- Players' parameters are now blue, but if you don't like it I provided a second settings xml file to make them red
- The Mod for large faces can work (I put it in the download archive - thanks ZeeBuzer) but the Mods for the match don't
- I tried to change font but most of the ones I tried don't work, so I put in the font folder some the ones that work, but later I realized that some of them are impossible to use in the game...

PATCH 11.1 IS REQUIRED

Most importantly...some screens!

introsmall.png

profilebluesmall.png

newsbluesmall.png

profileredsmall.png

I know it' preetty easy, but I think it's effective!
Please, leave here any comment or suggestion (or critics why not) you have, so I can improve...for sure I'll keep working on it to make something more interesting in the future!

Skin realized by:
3ntolo

Main menu background by:
AntonioC17

Credits:
Mychael T. Murray - I wouldn't be able to do that without your site
ZeeBuzer - for the Mod
Redskin - your panel is toooooooo useful man!!
Some of the fonts would require credits...but I had them on my computer for a long time and I can't find them now...I'm sorry...

DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it and, maybe, that you can enjoy this awesome game a little more with it!!​

I like it. What I dont like is that Cristiano Ronaldo thing on the main screen

I really like that.. going to download it right now :)

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Well, I would if it would let me.. any chance of another download link?

Use the hotfile one mate, it's the only one that works :)

The only link available to me is the rapidfile one.. and it's telling me I have to pay.

I'm happy you like it ^^)
put quite an effort in it since it was my first time!

For the download problems...thank Toddzy! but I'm surprised in Multiupload you should find at least one mirror working...

For who asked: si siamo italiani ;)