football manager needs goal line technology

andxi

Reaction score
don't know if theres a post already about this, sorry if there is.

playing as motherwell, cracking season, games comes up against rangers at ibrox.

go 1-0 up then this happens

http://img38.imageshack.us/i/fmneedgoallinetechnolog.jpg/

this doesn't count and apparently mcgregor ''gathered it easily''
fmneedgoallinetechnolog.jpg

I concede corners when that happens not inside the goal, but never seem to get any from the same thing...

Great save c'mon the gers :p

nah joke but if fm gets goal line tech then it wouldn't be a realistic game because it's not in real life :)

They probably won't do it in FM until it happens in real life and that isn't gonna happen any time soon so we will all have to put up with ridiculous decisions like that :)

Indeed, it adds realism, but some mistakes are stupid, to me, it happens mainly in lower leagues. Most os the big errors are about offsides, but, even if frustrating, it's cool to see the realism(even better when the mistake is against the other team(6)).

The game already has goal line technology, or how would the game know when a goal is...

this is just a simple mistake, happens on all games with a graphics anomalies

just like to add the game finished 3-0 :D

what do we think? ever going to happen in real life?

Lets not take the thread off topic mate.

I don't want to see it happening ever. but anyway I imagine there will be a thread about this you can search it if you like if not create one, But don't create one unless your certain there isn't one.

just like to add the game finished 3-0 :D

what do we think? ever going to happen in real life?

Considering the advances in technology in other sports and otherwise in the game it has to eventually, although funny you should make this thread, as Im at this very second working on an essay for uni involving officiating technology advancement in football, and many theorists and authors believe it is very much a political stance from the powers that be i.e which has always prevented it... although reasons for it can only be presumptions.