Football Manager on PS3/XBOX

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
I have always wondered as to why FM isn't brought out on the PS3 or XBOX. I know up until 2008 FM could be brought on the XBOX but never on the playstation yet you can purchase the game on the PSP.

Is there a reason as too why this is?

I expect they stopped selling it on Xbox 360 as not that many people bought it possibly?

the PSP/Xbox versions never really stood up very well against the PC versions in my experience.

I don't think the sales were enough to merit bringing it out again when people much preferred to acually play football on their console like FIFA or PES.

I can't really see it coming back onto them

I've got Fm 06 and 07 on X-box and there not the greatest :D

I would always play simulation games on the computer. They are always very fiddly, and not suited to a joypad over a mouse--clicking/keyboard-shortcuts system, in my opinion.

there was only ever 1 good manager game for the PS/PS2 and that was LMA Manager and they are meant to be making LMA 2011 for release next year on PS3

LMA Manager was soooooooooooooooooo.................... good!!!!!!!

I agree LMA was really good (LMA 2005 was my fav). However I didnt enjoy LMA 2007 and that's when I converted to FM. I would only get FM11, not LMA 2011 as well.

It wouldn't cater for target market if you know what I mean. FM has always been a game using lots of controls, if a console had it then it would be harder to use due to lack of controls to press.

On top the majority of console users aren't into simulations.

what is LMA? and i heard that if you buy a video game (ps3) in germany (PAL) and bring it over to america and play it on an american PS3 (NTSC) it will work, is that true? i know the 2 wont work together but i heard something like the ps3 now playing games from japan and such without having to have a japaanese console...how true is this?

LMA was my favorite game ever, except 2006 which was broken and should not have been released.

IMO, LMA got abit boring after a while.

Would buy FM if it were to come out on PS3.

I think it never came out due to joystick issues, thats what I believe the creators of Football Manager told everyone.

Off topic: I loved LMA Manager 2005, I still have it right next to me and I was thinking about playing it before :O coincidence.

Playing FM on an Xbox will give me a bad headache mate

LMA was fun, FM isn't an XBOX or PS3 game, much better on the computer.

Back