Football Manager on PS3/XBOX

I've got FM 08 on Xbox, it's *****.

LMA was quality though. XD

One of the major reasons FM won't be out on a console anytime soon is because there is no standard TV size. Whereas with computers they can safely develop the game for a minimum resolution of 1024x768 pixels it is not so easy to do for TV sets as many people still play on standard definition TV's so making Football Manager cram all the information into a tiny screen is just not the way it should be played.

Computers can hold more data, too, and editor data, facepacks Etc. And as said above, it's annoying playing on a Joystick

Ye on console you wont be able to get facepacks etc (unless they make it so u can transfer it from a memory stick onto your hard drive)

LMA 2007 was my first manager game and I loved it :D I had a beastly Newcastle save, bought Messi in the first season for about 8 mil when he wasn't know and won Prem League first season, second season won Champs league, and third got the Prem League, FA Cup Double, fourth I got the Prem, League Cup, Champs League Treble, fifth got the FA Cup, Prem League Double. Good 5 years for Newcastle :D

The reason they stopped making it on the XBox was they felt they werent doing the game justice on that platform, mainly to do with the control pad and screen as Sean said.

i had pes management and i like it at the time, but the main reason is it would take up so much HD space, like 5gb to install then games on top of that, plus it would be fiddley using a games console controller

One of the major reasons FM won't be out on a console anytime soon is because there is no standard TV size. Whereas with computers they can safely develop the game for a minimum resolution of 1024x768 pixels it is not so easy to do for TV sets as many people still play on standard definition TV's so making Football Manager cram all the information into a tiny screen is just not the way it should be played.

Maybe it should be the worlds first HD-only game...

I know there could be a significant drop in sales but I would imagine 75% of gamers have HD at least..

you have to go to the Fa site and you can apply for badges. There is 5 lvls i fink until you reach Top Standard (which Gareth Southgate doesnt even have lol) but they start to cost more as you progress and take longer to achieve.

I'd like a decent manager game on Ps3 since, Fifa manager mode has gone downhill

i bought fm 2006 for xbox thinking "only 99p i cant go wrong" it was wrong

Back