Football manager online release date??

jayc1446

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Not sure how many people have seen this but its on the SI official site:

Sports Interactive, the developers of Football Manager - Football Manager Online

Just wondering if anyone has seen / heard anything else on it as to what it will be like and if that date 5th december is accurate for a UK release?

Let me know your thoughts / Facts on this as i played FML and loved it, so if its to be anything like that id be happy.

Look forward to the posts.

There's no plan for a UK release. It's for the Korean (or Asian?) market and it'll stay there. Depending on the success there (which would take a year or two at least to measure) they might bring it over to the UK/Europe but they've already said it's very different to FML.

i looked at the Korean version about 2 years ago because i was gutted that fml collapsed they went wrong by stopping the release of new gameworlds in my opinion but anyway i think it will be the uk version as i seen the korean version 2 years ago and why would that page be in English

Spoke to the director for Football Manager it is in Korea and their is no planned release in the UK which is a shame