DMMacdonald

Reaction score
Hi folks, first time poster on here, apologies if this question has been asked ten million times before but when I look online for this, I see different answers.

I'm just wondering what the best methods are to improve performance on Football Manager on my laptop. I have an Acer Aspire A315-21 with 4GB RAM and a processor of 1.8GHz. No SSD.

Is there anyway to improve the GHz without going inside the laptop? I am thinking of buying an SSD for the laptop anyway. But would I be better of upgrading the laptop to one with a better GHz and larger RAM or just buy a PC?

If I was to buy a PC, not a monitor, just something like this (ideally not refurbished) https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-i5-3470...ocphy=1007399&hvtargid=pla-588017469501&psc=1 could I plug the laptop with a USB into this?

Apologies for the what is possibly ridiculously stupid questions but any help and support would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Football manager performance is discussed on this blog page. Football is an outstanding and astonishing game and students can check legit assignment writing service to complete their writing target. Football is the most loved game in the world. Football lovers should visit this site once. Thanks for sharing this with us.

CPU is most important for Football Manager. Second RAM and third graphic card - if you watch matches in 3D. SSD is a plus.