Football Manager player applies for real life post

I had seen the boro one, but another one? Some people are 'tards

Can you imagine getting a letter back from Mohamed Al Fayed saying you got to the final 4 applicants! XD

what i found most hilarious was the boro Fan's reply...

Honestly think if you're good at Football Manager you should apply for some mid table blue square south team and see what happens from there;)

I mean, if he applied for a 6-10th level of english football it would be OK! But to manage Ireland or to be an FA Chief Executive?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What an ambitious guy. I will support him if his application is successful. XD

Thats like trying to apply to be a footballer for barca cos your be a pro is rating 92 and starts ahead of messi XD

ive applied for a few myself haha unfortuantely i didnt get any of the jobs but i did get a phone call from Reading wishing me luck in the future

The guy who applied for the Fulham post was told he made the final 12 man shortlist.

someone on here applied for one once, i can remember who it was now! migh of been will

One must wonder what kind of cirriculum this guy is studying at college to have so much free time on his hands? The lad may be qualified for Ireland if he downs beer like the typical British student but beyond that playing football for an isle of man football team is no reccomendation. A long long time ago I had my shins kicked off by such a crew in Douglas! Put this one down to tales of the tailess cats! manx a lot for the read tho!

Not sure how deluded you have to be to seriously consider yourself good enough to manage a premiership team lol