JamesBrock

Reaction score
Football Manager Training has got a lot easier this year, however one of the keys is clearly the coaches you have in charge of your Football Manager training schedules. The key to your coaches is far more than just one high attribute. Clearly the language they speak, what their actual role is has an effect. What we have produced for you guys today is a download that will be able to tell you how good your coaches are. Each year we hear you asking how to get five star coaching in Football Manager. This tool that we are giving you today will allow you to find out for youself how to get five star coaching, where to put the coach in your training regime and much more. It will allow you to have a large staff team and yet make the most of them. This will help you find the best coaches in Football Manager, and please tell us who you think is Football Manager's best coach. So download it below and enjoy your Staff Calculator.

the zip says its for FM11 will it work on FM13 ?

The download was pointing to the old one, now been fixed yet the original was altered very little for this year.

this doesn't seem to be right for fm 13 as my current coaches have less stars at their respective training categories than the coach calculator says that they should

this doesn't seem to be right for fm 13 as my current coaches have less stars at their respective training categories than the coach calculator says that they should

Yes I found this buy only for goalkeeping for handling, think FM 13 have added technique to the goalkeeping handling coach not just goalkeeping.