October

---

The month started up with a game against Hoffenheim, so I was expecting a win, if not **** would go down. Looking to impress the home crowd, we lined up like this...

Ospina
Lahm - Demichellis - Van Buyten - Alex Sandro
Schweinsteiger - Tymoschuk
Kroos ----- Muller ----- Ribery
Gomez

Straight away we made an impression, scoring in the 16th minute through Mario Gomez... again, he is in amazing form, hopefully he keeps it up. We really controlled this game, and Hoffenheim were restricted to only long shots or shots from tight angles. The game was a boring game and it ended up 1-0, not good for our goal difference.

220118.jpg

Slick, you ain't in Grease son...

---

Then a trip to the VELTINS-Arena to face rivals Schalke 04. This game would be one the fans were desperate to win, so we needed to play well...

Ospina
Schweinsteiger - van Bommel
Gomez

Kroos opened the scoring within 50 seconds of the opening whistle, a great start that got the travelling fans out of their seats. A great finish from the youngster, filling in for the injured Arjen Robben. I enjoyed that one, getting the fist pumping going, sadly.

87324_news.jpg

Beast or Legend? Both!

We went into halftime with the 1-0 lead, but we could have easily scored more, not for lack of trying. 7 shots in the first half, probably should be 2 goals up, but Germany's No.1 Manuel Neuer kept Schalke in the game. We paid for our complacency, and Schalke pulled it back to 1-1, only for Toni Kroos to put us back up with half an hour left. But what was to come next left me raging, a last second goal to Schalke to take away 2 points from us, that we probably deserved.

View attachment 128294
****, are you kidding!

---

AIK came to the Allianz next, and I really expected us to fall, that last game gave us a confidence hit, (in a bad way), and we needed to shape back up. We lined up like this...

Ospina
Gomez

Boy I was wrong, Gomez goal, 11th minute, AIK own goal, 13th minute. Amazing start, but you know how last game started right? AIK goal, 29th minute, **** off, come on boys, fight, get this win. Bastian Schweinsteiger to the rescue, goal, 30th minute. **** yes, that should kill them off.

_44763295_germafan_getty.jpg

VERY lucky man Bastian is. Jealous.

One more goal from Gomez heading into halftime gave me lots of confidence. The second half I sent out a few youngsters, and the game did even out a bit, but we were the better team in every position. Only one more highlight, Gomez completing his hatrick with only a few minutes left.

MarioGomez_1426637.jpg

Hatarickk Herooooo

---

Next up was Koln, and shout out to Gaffer here... I ****** em up this time. I'm NOT **** at FM. Only a few IRC members will understand this. Anyways, we lined up like this...

Ospina
Gomez

Van Buyten opened the scoring in the 6th minute with his 4th or 5th goal of the season, already. The game was swinging our way early and Mario Gomez made it two halfway through the half. A strong first half which made me happy.

49151.jpg

Running out of photos already, he's starting to look half good.

Gomez made it 3 with 7 minutes left, before Kroos made it 4 in injury time. A brilliant performance from the team, left me with a wry smile on my face. Happy with our form, hope it keeps up...

thumbnail.aspx

Cos he's havin, the best form of his life...

---

German Cup 2nd Round, Frankfurt's time to get smashed, well hopefully. We lined up quite strong...

Ospina
Lahm - Demichellis - Van Buyten - Badstuber
Gomez

Gomez and Muller made it 2-0 with goals before the 20 minute mark. A very strong start, and it was made better as Ribery scored his first of the season, (I think), in first half injury time to go into halftime with a very comfortable lead.

thomas-mueller.png

Only cos I haven't used many pics of him...

It only got 1 goal worse for Frankfurt with a cracking Schweinsteiger effort from 30 or so yards, which really sunk the travelling fans' hearts. A very strong result for us, sent a message to the rest of the participants.

---

The last game in another long month. St. Pauli looked to be a relative walk-over, oh how I was wrong. The failures lined up like this...

Ospina
Gomez

Not much to say about this match, really boring. We had 21 shots, 6 on target, let them have 2 shots, and we still drew 0-0. ******* stupid, we ruined 3 points with our finishing, we need to improve if we want to win the Bundesliga.

---

A very strong month... two draws, four wins and no losses. Sitting first in the Bundesliga, still undefeated, going strong early, but these draws might screw us over come the end of the season...

Next month is another big month with games against...

vs AIK - Away
vs Mainz - Home
vs Nurnberg - Away
vs Werder Bremen - Home
vs Tottenham - Away
vs Kaiserslauten - Away

Until next month, take care, and cya.

Thanks for the shout out :wub: Good update, keep up the good work ;)

Btw, next time Podolski will net a hattrick against you, mark my words! :D

Really enjoying it, this is the only thing im subscribed to, its class! :)

thanks for the shout fellow ***. Great update :)

Little pre-note - My updates will be getting shorter as I can barely stand writing for an hour and a bit to write one update :S

---

November

---

Champions League, 4th game, AIK away, always a chance of an upset so we needed to stay focused. I wasn't about to throw this away so I sent my normal team out...

Ospina
Gomez

It was a good start, with Gomez scoring within 10 minutes, and that took us through to halftime. A decent first half, could of scored more, and we paid within 10 minutes of the restart as they drew it back to 1-1. Shouted at my team from the sideline to pump it into the box... it worked, Gomez put us back in front almost instantly and I relaxed. We dominated the rest, did not let them get one more shot and ran out the game. 3 points, slightly scary at times, but good finish.

View attachment 129457
Running out of Gomez pics... so you get me.

---

3 days later we played Mainz, and even with half the squad tired, I only made one change...

Ospina
Gomez

Again, we took the lead before halftime, but only in the 41st minute this time, and it was Kroos to give us the lead... momentarily. Mainz evened up with 1 minute left, but yet another twist before halftime. Muller put us 2-1 up with the last kick of the first half, an amazing end to the first half. But the second half was different, only one goal to Mainz to send both teams back to the locker room with 1 point each. Every big stat was even, shots, shots on target and possession, incredibly even.

image.gif

A game as even as Ying and Yang...

---

Next up, a trip to Nurnberg for what should be a fairly easy game, but not taking chances, I put this lineup out...

Ospina
Gomez

A brilliant start with Kroos and Van Buyten putting us up 2-0 within 15 minutes. A most pleasing start, I just hoped we kept it up. And we did, 1 more goal before halftime through Schweinsteger with a contender for goal of the month, (Along with Kroos' btw.), and that left me with not much to say at half time apart from keep going. Nurnberg pulled on back with half an hour left, but Muller killed it off with 10 to go. 4-1, not the final result, a Van Buyten own goal in the last seconds, frustrating. Anyways, 3 points, and a good performance, lets keep it up!

schweinsteiger-munich.jpg

Yeah, what's up?

---

Halfway through the month, then Werder Bremen came to the Allianz, we needed to win this game, but Ribery was almost dead...

Ospina
Lahm - Demichellis - Badstuber - Alex Sandro
Kroos ----- Muller ----- Pranjic
Gomez

Another strong first half, goals from Gomez and Tymoschuk giving us the 2-0 lead at halftime. But the first half was not the talking point, it was the 4 goal second half, but who scored those four? I'll tell you, Gomez scored his second, Muller grabbed one, Demichellis showed his heading prowess, as well as substitue Daniel Van Buyten did, and if you can't count... that's a 6-0 win, over Werder Bremen. Shocked me, but pleasing at the same time.

fc-bayern-martin-demichelis-10548944-kg.jpg

Celebrating in styleeee

---

Now away to Tottenham, I was not looking forward to this match, although, if Lyon drew or lost their match, no matter what, we would be through, and we only needed a win...

Ospina
Lahm - Demichellis - Badstuber - Alex Sandro
Kroos ----- Muller ----- Alaba
Gomez

Midweek injuries to Ribery and Van Buyten kept them out, and it showed, as we went down 1-0. Not much to say, got what we deserved for our poor play, but Lyon lost, so we were through.

---

Last game of the month, Kaiserslauten, and morale was low...

Ospina
Gomez

A boring 1-1 draw. That is all.

---

A poor end to the month... although, still undefeated in the Bundesliga, and we have played all but 2 of the teams. Looking good so far.

We still sat in first, but Leverkusen were not to far behind. Through to the first knockout round of Champions League as well...

Next month lines up like this...

vs Hannover - Home
vs Lyon - Home
vs Frankfurt - Away
vs Dortmund - Away
vs Kaiserslauten - Home

Thanks for reading, and until next month, take care, cya :)

---

Sorry for lack of updates. Really into another save atm, will be back eventuallllly.

Dunno why I haven't read this, but class story I Lol'd a few times. Different, Funny and a simple read. I like it :D

Brilliant story, shouldn't Holger Badstuber be your Left Back?