Lynchyy

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I've posted on here a few times but not really explained myself. I'm a CM01/02 fan and couldn't believe it when FM were releasing firstly FMC (Classic) then more recently FM Touch. I'm all about picking a tactic and buying / selling players. Trimmed down FM is great for me, but I have 1 question: Is there a plug and play tactic for this version, or do I still have to analyse the opposition? The reason I ask is, ive started as Newcastle about 5 times now and normally get sacked by November. I thought it would be easy to win the Championship with Newcastle. a standard 442 or 41221? It seems not

Hi Guys, I've posted on here a few times but not really explained myself. I'm a CM01/02 fan and couldn't believe it when FM were releasing firstly FMC (Classic) then more recently FM Touch. I'm all about picking a tactic and buying / selling players. Trimmed down FM is great for me, but I have 1 question: Is there a plug and play tactic for this version, or do I still have to analyse the opposition? The reason I ask is, ive started as Newcastle about 5 times now and normally get sacked by November. I thought it would be easy to win the Championship with Newcastle. a standard 442 or 41221? It seems not
The ME is still the same, so any tactic that applies to full fat FM, applies to FMT.

Thanks for that... I will have a look at some realistic tactics for Newcastle to download. See if my luck can change. You don't have any ideas do you? Ive tried the (best tactics on the forum) Scholes cant tackle and a few others, but they just don't seem to work for me. Again, im looking for a set a tactic and just get to the end of the season.

Same ME, use as you wish

As WJ already said, the Match Engine is same. So if you want to use any downloaded tactic from internet, you can happily do it. One good point, no need to wait for team's familiarity level to get better. Your team is already 100% familiar of tactic and you can freely experiment with tactic every match. However you can also create your own tactic based on various situations. FM Touch is very much welcome for people like me who loves CM03-04 or FM05/08 mainly. I bought every version of FM till 2017 but due to work & family and complexity increase, I love FMT very much. Just add team-talk SI and I have exact replica of improved FM08. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/2.0/cool.gif