hmmmmmmmmm

Reaction score
Anyone tried "Touch" yet? I was suspicious of previous pared-down versions, as it felt like some of the core match/players/tactics stuff had been messed with. Maybe that was wrong, but now I think it definitely is? Is Touch the exact same game, just without the player interaction stuff?

Anyone tried "Touch" yet? I was suspicious of previous pared-down versions, as it felt like some of the core match/players/tactics stuff had been messed with. Maybe that was wrong, but now I think it definitely is? Is Touch the exact same game, just without the player interaction stuff?
Touch/Classic has always been the same game, with the same AI and ME. The only difference is some streamlining was done, such as interactions.

I tried it last year and 'converted' myself into a touch/classic player. Tactical analysis has been added for touch players this season. Tutoring is still automatic but the player will take the personality of your squad. Eg, if you have determined squad, the player being tutored will likely have a determined personality as well.