Football Manager Unfair Dismissals

Sharkster

Reaction score
We have now entered the season where Chairmen get to take their unwanted managers back to the store where they got them, and get a newer shinier one, whether we believe it fair or not... Roy Hodgson/Chris Houghton...

And I asked myself... unfair dismissals on FM??

I played an Arsenal save won the title 4 years in a row, 2 CL, 2 FA Cups and 5 League Cups in seven years... then a new consortium took over and sacked me...

Any of your stories?

was 3rd with Man City, 5 games left 2 points off top spot with a game in hand!!! Sacked me and re-appointed Roberto Mancini who had just been sacked by Chelsea.

I tried once what would happen if i don't attend the introductory press conference...
Well, I can say that i didn't make it to the first game..

I tried once what would happen if i don't attend the introductory press conference...
Well, I can say that i didn't make it to the first game..
Well thats not true as i never do the first press conference..
Can't say ive had any unfair dismissals

Post a screenshot then.....
Until you do , i won't believe you

yes sir you will have to post a screen shot as that is unture

I don't have it.. Maybe it was a result of unfortunate circumstances.. Normally you would get sacked, but this was end of season and the club was fighting to remain in the league..

ive never heard of being sacked for not doing the press conference lol :)

when ive been unemployed i hassled for the man city job and got mancini fired even though they were 4th and not doing too bad, he was insecure in his job status so i kept declaring interest till they sacked him and offered it to me :)