Football manager vs football manager classic

joshb

Reaction score
Soon this WILL sound solo stupid haha

when fm starts up and you have the option of football manager or football manager classic, what do you play ? The normal or classic?

I always play play the classic but this afternoon I clicked classic for the first time.... What's the difference?

Whats the the advantages and disadvantages???

I always play play the classic but this afternoon I clicked classic for the first time.... What's the difference?
You're right. That does sound stupid. :p

Classic is streamlined NOT dumbed down though. Pretty much no interaction and no press conferences. No OIs. No tactical familiarity, so it's always 100% fluid. Training is simplified. Tutoring is handled by the assistant, I think.

Same ME though.

Which is better to play though :p
Neither. Both. Depends what you like. I love the "full" experience. Dealing with every detail of what's going on. If your time is limited or you don't enjoy the modules I mentioned, then Classic may be for you.

As WJ says which is better depends on what you want from the game. If you want to feel part of the 'team' by having the option to do the managers job to the max then the normal 'full fat' mode is for you. If you want a quicker less detailed game but still have the frustrations of your top forward getting injured every 5 mins then go Classic. I play both depending on my mood.