rswan

Reaction score
Hi,

Okay I know theres quite a lot of threads open about this issue but I truly have looked all evening and can't find a single thing to help me. Basically, when I open Football Manager it says loading, then nothing shows up. When I end it as a process, it says Installing... 1%, then an error pops up saying Steam servers are too busy to handle your request. Heres what i've tried so far:

Uninstalling FM and reinstalling
Uninstalling Steam and reinstalling
Verifying game Cache (Numerous times)
Defragmenting
Deleting and also changing the Blob file
Deleting the appcache and config folders
Restarting Steam & PC (After each of these steps)

I'm totally at a loss as to what to do now, which is why i'm posting a new thread on this. Its also worth noting the problem started after I installed a new monitor. I read something about a Mac not being able to handle the screen resolution and so can't open the game. Perhaps that has something to do with my issue?

Set up a new user on windows and install steam and FM there. If it works then there is a conflict, corruption or error somewhere on your original windows user.

Set up a new user on windows and install steam and FM there. If it works then there is a conflict, corruption or error somewhere on your original windows user.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I just added a new Windows user and attempted to start the game there, it has just the same problem. Any other suggestions? :S

Just to rule out another option, I just deleted every folder except Steamapp and Steam.exe then ran it as administrator with no success. Renaming the Config folder seems to be working for others but what do I rename it to?