Napushenko

Reaction score
I just had a something potentially gamebreaking. Im leading Liverpool in Year 2015, in match vs Chelsea at home, i had like 82 % of possession. Tactis are based on some tactic i downloaded here, but done little tweaking (changed original two forwards to something more of Barcelona tactics with inside forwards and one CF, and some other player instructions as well)

I dont know if this amount of possession can happen a lot, but i think its a bit unrealistic. If anyone wants to try the tactic - i can post it here.

1owozd.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

i forgot how to upload it here.. can someone help me ?

Having one of their defenders sent off in the 6th minute probably has a lot to do with your possession numbers. They would either have one less at the back giving you more space in their end, or remove one from the front giving you more space in midfield, and less of a press by their forwards/wingers. I'd imagine had Shawcross stayed on you'd be in the 65-70% range. Just a guess.

Ofcourse it has, usualy i have big possesion number with this tactic, but i havent seen it this much ever.
If someone wants to try it & tweak it even better, here

Possession Tactic.tac kostenlos von Uploading.com herunterladen

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

r2rckz.jpg

here is another one, i just checked, i have majority of possession 60 % average at least, even in matches i lose.
its based on ghost tactic v3, just found it

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

its 67 %, i screwed picture a litlle.

i just did some tweaks in last couple of games, before that possession was normal, after it i kinda dominated in possession, if not in results.
maybe thats just a trend, and i will go back to normal again. in any case, i thought it might interest someone, and maybe theres some basis for improvement.